Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had my Bullit for 5 weeks and haven't seen any other Bullitts around. Just wondering if any exist?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-08-06 05:04 ]</font>

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-05 18:38, bLaCkBuLLiT6924 wrote:
south florida???
miami area???
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

HERE I IS!!!

I'm just across from you in Ft.Myers Fla.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am from the Tampa area, and I think that I am the only Bullitt around here. I have put the word out localy and nobody has seen one around here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, we are from Boca Raton, FL. Just bought the True Blue Bullitt last Sunday 8-5-01 and had to put her in the shop for some touch-up work. Plan on picking her up this evening. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Well i'm in Tampa, by the base and have a DHG, and there is another one on the base that I belive is owned by a Security Forces.

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-22 23:14, pro460stang wrote:
Hey,got a DHG #513 in Naples, have only
seen one other around town.

DHG Bullitt #513
1996 black Cobra
1980 coupe 460 drag car
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Maybe you've seen me racing around Naples i'm from Ft.Myers but in Naples alot with my Bullitt. :-B

·
Registered
74 Posts
i got a bullitt last 5/17/01 the first in south florida, west palm beach!
it's DHG. you'll see me around in I-95 and military trail.
honk three times when you see me.
hasta la vista!
the green runner

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: green runner on 2001-08-26 23:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
70 Posts
We're catty-cornered from No Bull!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Bullitt 369 Cape Canaveral
SteveBullitt#365 Rockledge
Bullittbabe Sebastian
There is a True Blue in Titusville sold 2 weeks ago
PH Bullitt Palm Harbor
Bullitt862 Daytona Beach
Blackbullitt6924 Miami
01GTB somewhere in Central Fl
Bullitt#370 Orlando
ET1boke Milton
NoBull Boca
02392 Boca

·
Registered
16 Posts
Update on Bullitts in South Florida. I have Bullitt #01630 and its home has been Sebastian, Florida (near Vero Beach). Its Midnight Black. About 2 weeks ago, I took a job in Fort Walton Beach, so it looks like #1630 is going to have a new home there.
So, are there any Bullitts in North Florida? :wink:
I haven't seen any Bullitts in North Florida as of yet, but there are a lot of Mustangs, and many are GT's and Cobras. There just might be some Bullitts out there!

·
Registered
311 Posts
HEY BLK#3298 THIS IS TRUBLUE#5506 I ALSO LIVE IN MIAMI IN THE CUTLER RIDGE AREA. Have a bunch of friends with mustangs. I have yet to see a bullitt around here other than mine.Leave a reply here if you wont info on Mustang Meets in the area me and my friends usually get together a few times a week and go for cruises. Later

1 - 18 of 18 Posts