Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I would like to buy a car cover for my Bullitt. Does anyone have a preference in type, style, manufacturer, etc? What is a reasonable price to pay for such an item?

Thank you,

Stan

·
Registered
237 Posts
I love the one I got from Big Sky Car Cover Outlet. It is the Block-it 300 fabric and costs $112.00 + shipping. The Block-it 300 is the older Kimberly-Clark fabric (Evolution 3?). It is pretty heavy duty, breathable, water repellent and very well tailored to the shape of both my 'Stangs. Thecover itself is manufactured by Covercraft. Check them out on the internet if you get the chance.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've got a Plush Weave for my Cobra from California Car Covers. It's used 99% for indoor covering, however I use it for outdoor covering about 4 to 5 weekends per year. It's "dew repliant", which is all I need, and it's super soft.

$ for $, they make the best.

http://www.calcarcover.com

Have Fun,
Randy R...

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Noah California outdoor cover. Fits like a glove. Ask for GT without wing.

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
Two covers used on #3875 at the same time. Tan flanel (100% cotton) next to the paint then Dustop on top of that. Custom fit for GT, #3875 is a rub car that doesn't get out of the garage much. Both covers are from Big Sky. If you think I am nuts, there are guys who use the drive in car bubbles.

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
With regard to Frank Bullitt; nice cover, is that a Dustop brand cover? What kind wax do you use on the Cub Cadet?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.