Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I would like to buy a car cover for my Bullitt. Does anyone have a preference in type, style, manufacturer, etc? What is a reasonable price to pay for such an item?

Thank you,

Stan

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I just ordered the California Car Cover "Stormweave" for #745. It's for indoor or outdoor use with a 4yr limited warranty for $169.99.
Cam

·
Registered
237 Posts
I love the one I got from Big Sky Car Cover Outlet. It is the Block-it 300 fabric and costs $112.00 + shipping. The Block-it 300 is the older Kimberly-Clark fabric (Evolution 3?). It is pretty heavy duty, breathable, water repellent and very well tailored to the shape of both my 'Stangs. Thecover itself is manufactured by Covercraft. Check them out on the internet if you get the chance.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I got a Noah from Big Sky and it's the best fitting cover I have ever owned, out door and in door!!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
I bought the Ford cover. Fits great and is attached to it's own storage bag. The storage bag is stuck inside the car with the door closed on it-now the cover is attached to the car

·
Registered
66 Posts
I also use the Ford cover. It's well made, fits great. I like the way it hugs the car minimizing paint scuff.

I've owned the California cover, and I think the Ford unit is better, just my opinion....

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Noah California outdoor cover. Fits like a glove. Ask for GT without wing.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Two covers used on #3875 at the same time. Tan flanel (100% cotton) next to the paint then Dustop on top of that. Custom fit for GT, #3875 is a rub car that doesn't get out of the garage much. Both covers are from Big Sky. If you think I am nuts, there are guys who use the drive in car bubbles.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
With regard to Frank Bullitt; nice cover, is that a Dustop brand cover? What kind wax do you use on the Cub Cadet?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not sure...I'll call him on Monday to get the brand name....?2 ....Mothers...just kidding, I found a product called Flash, I use it on the Bullitt....It's quick and easy and gives it a deep shine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts