Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, go any of you want to get together and cruise for a night? I live just south of Franfort, Il. I am familar with Orland Park and the surrounding areas very well. Please forgive any spelling mistakes I just had a tad to much rum and pineapple juice.
BULLITT 1667

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey man , would love to hook up and bs maybe we can get blakwing also ... well let me know ...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I will definately show up IF my car is out of the body shop by then. This body work is taking FOREVER and I am driving around in a Civic Del Sol (GROAN) Anyway, see how this all pans out.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I am interested....I am from the Bolingbrook/Naperville area. Let me know.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets pick a date like a sunday afternoon or something. I prefer to during daylight so I can chck out people's reactions

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets pick a date like a sunday afternoon or something. I prefer to during daylight so I can chck out people's reactions

·
Registered
360 Posts
I would be willing to come down there too if you guys don't mind. Maybe some other Wisconsin Bullittheads would come too??

·
Registered
981 Posts
THIS Sunday would work for me, otherwise Sunday, Oct. 14 would work. Anybody else???

Dave
DHG #3931

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'd love to show up. And meet some more Bullitt Owners. This past weeekend I finally met with my first owner.

Dave, was that your Bullitt I saw in a Grocery store parking lot on Saturday in Bollingbrook?

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I'd love to show up for this one. Do we have a definite place and time to meet? Orland is cool with me... or anywhere else for that matter. I should be recovering from the Jimmy Buffett Concert on saturday but I'd love to meet some more of you guys.

side note.. Lok.. hows the progress going with your car? We haven't heard much about it yet :smile:
Hope it's going well for ya!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Green Pony,
That was me in the Jewel parking lot. (Actually, I was in the Panera bread place having lunch) I had parked next to a black Bullit and when i walked out to go to Jewel my buddy pointed and told me there is another green one parked there which must have been yours!

I think Orland would work for a meeting place...maybe this Sunday??

Dave

·
Registered
252 Posts
Blakwing, the car was supposed to be done LAST friday but now he is projecting THIS friday so I have my fingers crossed. I would rather have it done right than fast but driving around in this rice rocket is KILLING me, and stopping at petco to get fuel for the hamster under the hood is getting a little bit old. Anyway I should be up and running again for a meeting.

·
Registered
163 Posts
anyday works for me ... anywhere also orland sounds cool .. i know some good spots out there on sunday nights dont know much about it on fridays or saturdays ... well let us know....
GOD BLESS EVERYONE
long live the bullittheads ...3bdsponys

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Ok.. so let's try to nail this down. Sunday Early Afternoon good for everyone? There's a Border's bookstore with a large parking lot next to Hooters in Orland park. We could all meet up there. 1-2pm ish? Any takers? Or are we gonna wait to get together at a later date?

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Ok.. So here it is.. Orland Park.. Sunday 1pm. Borders Parking lot (bigger and easier access) right next to Hooters on LaGrange Blvd (RT 45). Located just West of Orland Park place mall and Orland Square mall.

151st is the cross street (I believe).. send me an e-mail if you need directions.
[email protected]

Hope to see you all there!! :smile:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Border's parking lot at 1:00 pm. I will be there.....thanks.

·
Registered
252 Posts
OK, Borders @ 1. Sounds good to me. I will be there whether I have my car back or not. I won't miss this one like I missed the one in WI. Blakwing, I emailed you for directions. See ya all there! Actually I have just been reminded that one of my wife's many obscure relatives has a birthday and the party is Sunday @ 2.....guess I won't make it unless it can be rescheduled to next sunday. Sorry all....would love to be there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lok N Lod on 2001-09-28 23:18 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 25 Posts