Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard alot of talk on this at one point in time,, whats become of it? any facts would be great

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sorry,I think that is pretty much a dead issue havent heard anything in months! I sent him an email months ago and he didnt even take the time to answer it ! I might be wrong maybe some one else knows something more Thanx Havgun ! #1676

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I get the feeling Paul has a good following....but I had the same experience where I sent him an email and got NO reply...
comparing this to some of the great cusotmer service I have received (i.e. Demolote/JP, MGW/George, Performance Ford/Gene.)...I spent elsewhere..

Jim

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
don't forget that building race cars (and all their parts), working on other people's high performance vehicles, and racing his own cars are Paul's bread and butter. the spring and summer are his busiest times. aftermarket mods are just one of MANY things Paul has going on and it's not like he's some huge company that has employees working on 10 projects at once.
i believe that sometime in 2002 we'll see a "package" from Paul that will address our Bullitts. but only time will tell when it happens!

·
Registered
120 Posts
He also had illness in the family, as well as opening up a new (very large) shop. When I spoke with him a month ago, he said that with all this as well as SVT projects, his Bullitt package would probably not be ready until Feb or Mar of 2002.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I agree Marty, but when you've got a group of potiential customers like those on this board who are VERY willing even in these uncertain times to spend there money on mods (just check out some of the sigs and related topics on this board) you would think a quick email back form Paul or an employee of his would be benifical for all involved...
Jim

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks rsom1!
where have you been? all OK with you?
it's good to see your name again!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
busy as hell w/ work and a new home (closing tomorrow). Thanks for noticing my absence.

As far as Paul not getting back to people, try to call. He and Rhonda (wife) are his employees. He often doesn't get back to e-mails. It's not a reflection of his eagerness or abilities. It's the size of his business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts