Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about adding this. Looking for video or sound of stock, off-road, and H w/cats to compare. Used to no mufflers on 00GT and need to convince my wife (you know how it is) that it won't be as loud.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
make somthing um like its a bullitt it got a totaly diferent trans-block-exhaust-monglota and it will not be loude

·
Registered
229 Posts
Who thinks bullittbro needs a spell check? :smile: and a grammar check? what exactly does that post mean?
2001 DHG Bullit #4719
Densecharger
1995 Laser Red GT
K&N Filter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gibscreen on 2002-01-22 14:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think the Bullittbro interpreter on your computer must not be functioning properly, you should get that checked! :smile: Or maybe you just need to re-boot...:grin: :grin:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmmm, I thought Jimmy Ray's beer parties are on Fridays? :smile::)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLT5103 on 2002-01-22 15:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
EBONIX) sorry dont axs . You know me, I don't believe in spell check. Oh Sorry I had to go back and put the ' in don't Yeah I know the parties are on Friday, but every day here is a tuesday. Whoops Tuesday. same stuff every day. Oh and I was tired I work from 11.30pm to 8 am and dont get to the rack till about 4pm. plus on that post I was tring to be funny guess somthing is wrong woth my mondula-ablingata :lol: oh yeah i dont think this comp has spell check its a Gov't comp and you know they buy the cheapest they can get:lol:

MODS
100mm densecharger
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
FRPP 3.73 gears
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
MGW Bullitt oil cap

debating on Pro 5.0 or steeda tri-ax

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITTBRO1 on 2002-01-22 18:31 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts