Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Im in Cortlandt Manor......Where are you?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Not in Westchester or White Plains, but in Stratford, CT. About 40 minutes away...

I have only seen one other Bullitt. It was traveling on Main street in my town while I was fueling.

DrRickso said:
White Plains... got your email- I'll check that out, thanks!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Not in Westchester or White Plains, but in Stratford, CT. About 40 minutes away...

I have only seen one other Bullitt. It was traveling on Main street in my town while I was fueling.
Thats not far at all. We just had a nice holiday meet at the TGIF in Tarrytown last Sunday. Maybe you guys can join us for the next.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
DrRickso said:
White Plains... got your email- I'll check that out, thanks!
Cool deal, you are only 20 minutes from me. We have plenty of shows lined up for the Spring, im also putting a track rental together if you guys are interested.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
twin051302 said:
Thats not far at all. We just had a nice holiday meet at the TGIF in Tarrytown last Sunday. Maybe you guys can join us for the next.
When is the next meet in Spring? I have a fair weather Bullitt :lol:

Which Track?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Big Daddy said:
When is the next meet in Spring? I have a fair weather Bullitt :lol:

Which Track?
We will be putting a get together before spring. I drive my Tacoma to these winter meets. no sense in risking the Bullitt. As far as the track goes, probably Englishtown. Atco is also on the list of possibles.
If you get a chance come by and say hello over at the Local site. www.HPMustangs.com

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Dutchess County

I live in Poughkeepsie, and there are other Bullitt's here as well... When the good weather returns you'll find other 08 Bullitt's at the Bear Mountain Cruises on Wednesday nights... One from New Jersey...

Let me know of cruises in your area's and I'll try to get to some as well...

My girl is garaged for the winter... Magnapack axlebacks, Ford Racing 1.5" Lowering springs, Seq tail lights... Delete plates waiting for install... 4:10 gears, to be ordered soon, as with American Racing 1 5/8" longtubes & SCT Tuner... Thinking about cams, but later... Won 2 cruise trophies late summer 08... :dhg08:

Retired: Sleepy Hollow PD

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
twin051302 said:
We will be putting a get together before spring. I drive my Tacoma to these winter meets. no sense in risking the Bullitt. As far as the track goes, probably Englishtown. Atco is also on the list of possibles.
If you get a chance come by and say hello over at the Local site. www.HPMustangs.com
Englishtown is good :cool:

I will have to stop by the site and check it out ;) Thanks :D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Bullitt512 said:
I live in Poughkeepsie, and there are other Bullitt's here as well... When the good weather returns you'll find other 08 Bullitt's at the Bear Mountain Cruises on Wednesday nights... One from New Jersey...

Let me know of cruises in your area's and I'll try to get to some as well...

My girl is garaged for the winter... Magnapack axlebacks, Ford Racing 1.5" Lowering springs, Seq tail lights... Delete plates waiting for install... 4:10 gears, to be ordered soon, as with American Racing 1 5/8" longtubes & SCT Tuner... Thinking about cams, but later... Won 2 cruise trophies late summer 08... :dhg08:

Retired: Sleepy Hollow PD

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Sounds good.....Im up at Bear Mtn just about every wednesday during the summer months. I look forward to meeting up with you guys....
Retired sleepy Hollow PD huh? We share some similar backrounds. Im not retired yet though...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Englishtown is good :cool:

I will have to stop by the site and check it out ;) Thanks :D
C,mon by Brother....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in Orange County. My 2008 Bullitt is still all stock. I can't stand to leave it in the garage all winter. When the roads are clear and no snow is in the forcast I'll drive it. If its bad out I have a old mercury wagon to drive. Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts