Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
:grin2:

That thing is old and all beat up. I have a couple hundred dollars that I can spare, maybe I should bid. I sure would not want to overpay for something that old. Maybe I can start at a hundred. (Dollars, not thousands).

BTW, what the heck is this "Million" the story is talking about. I don't think that word is in my vocabulary.

>:)

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good one Jack...well thought out...and humor with truth. It's actually terrible if looked at as just a car. Sort of like the hero car from Bullitt...

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interesting that anybody was into reducing air drag back then. Ferdinand designed a lot for the Nazi war machine. They did have superior planes, vehicles and equipment over the allies. Way ahead of us in machining and technology. Why did they lose? Because our industrial might and vast natural resources could produce much more of everything.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
I know what I'll be doing when it crosses the block, something other than wasting my time watching some dotcom billionaires bidding on one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen for the mere purpose of having the "one and only". That's all I have to say about that!

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what I'll be doing when it crosses the block, something other than wasting my time watching some dotcom billionaires bidding on one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen for the mere purpose of having the "one and only". That's all I have to say about that!
Other than that, how do you feel?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts