Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am! I got a case of coors light free. I think I'll get trashed. NO 1007 driving tonight.
Have a cold one with me.
99 bottles of beer on the wall
98 bo.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
ROTFL!

I was having one, then I got paged. The storm that's about to tear you all a new one just blew through here and knocked out our phone system, and a few other things. The joys of being an IT professional during a thunderstorm...yay... :smile:

Of course, I shouldn't be complaining considering what they're paying me as I type this...*MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!*

o/~...take one down, pass it around...o/~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Storm what storm.
96 botles brer no the wal

_________________
Jimmy Ray and Kay
01 Bullitt 1007
73MACH1 351CJ
67 Fastback

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jimmy Ray on 2001-08-10 18:25 ]</font>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
Not yet, but as soon as I get off at midnight I'll be having a few. In fact I'll be having a few every day and night for the next week, and getting paid for it. Vacation time is here again. I get five of these things.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
outstanding!!!!!! I'll drink to that
77 bottles of beer on the wall
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Hey Micah... your storm just hit Ocean City, MD. Good thing I have a glow-in-the-dark bottle opener!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still no storm here
45 bottles of beer on the wall
44 bottles of beer on the wall
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes sir I'm faced sh-t
35 blltes of ber on the wallllll
31...............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
HELL.... if we can't drink to our machines, whatis the point!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
193 Posts
Nothin like downin a few cold ones with some friends! As for brand - I make my own. Just polished off the last of my summer wheat beer last night sitting in front of a campfire and smoking an Onyx double corona cigar. My bullitt nestled warmly in my garage.

Anyone interested in making thier own beer, send me an email - i can recommend some good websites and books. It is a great hobby - You create something special then get dizzy drinking it. I'm working on a new recipe - "Bullitt Bock" :smile:

35 botties of beer up yer craw...

The CatSmasher

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CatSmasher on 2001-08-12 22:07 ]</font>
 

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
Joined
·
13,054 Posts
Oh damn! I missed the party! You guys didn't have any hot apple pie last night did you? :lol: (Good old days)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,414 Posts
Missed the PARTY? You missed more than the part, this was Posted: 2001-08-10 18:11, about 2 1/2 years ago! :eek: :eek:

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-03-05 12:54, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Oh damn! I missed the party! You guys didn't have any hot apple pie last night did you? :lol: (Good old days)
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
 

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
Joined
·
13,054 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-03-05 12:58, kfengler wrote:
Missed the PARTY? You missed more than the part, this was Posted: 2001-08-10 18:11, about 2 1/2 years ago! :eek: :eek:

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-03-05 12:54, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Oh damn! I missed the party! You guys didn't have any hot apple pie last night did you? :lol: (Good old days)
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>LOL! Got me there! Jimmy had a few good parties back then..... :grin:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top