Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carlisle's All-Ford Nationals are May 17-19. Is anyone out there going? Maybe we can get an all Bullitt contingent there. Maybe we can get Dennis from My Classic Car to do a story. At least I will have a car to display instead of just wandering around saying "nice car man".

·
Registered
586 Posts
I've never been to Carlisle, but I'm only about an hour or so away. I'd give it serious thought if some other Bullitt heads are around.

I wonder if a post in the Eastern Regional topic list would help.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I usually get there with our Mustang Club and will, more than likely, be going in May.
A Carlisle list should be maintained. It would be great to have our club represented there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: schmedlap on 2001-12-19 00:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've also been contemplating going.

A Bullitt corral would be awesome.

I can look into contacting Dennis from My Classic Car if you'd like

:smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2001-12-19 10:46 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I'd go. It would be my first Mustang show there. I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Sounds great - count me in.

I think the email roster is essential.

Carlisle is a great location, too. Central enough to get mid-atlantic and northeast Bullittheads in.

·
Banned
975 Posts
I would be very interested in showing my Black Bullitt "MB 4875". I could hook up with fellow BullittHeads in Ill,Id and Ohio on the way for a Cruise. Let me know.
:bullitt:

·
Registered
106 Posts
PLEASE BE ADVISED CARLISLE ALL FORD NATIONALS ARE MAY31-JUNE2 2002.
I go every year and I am on their mailing list and this is the date on the schedula they sent me. I called the Fairgrounds for the latest info. 717 243-7855.
I will be there with both of my cars. 1965 MUSTANG conv and my wife's 01 bullitt.Hope to see many of you there. My also participate it the pony trials usually held the friday of that weekend. For those of you not familiar with the pony trails, it is a car cruise that is sponsered by Mustang Monthly magazine. Jeff Ford is one hellva nice guy!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shesh-I'm sorry I got the date wrong and i got Carlisle's schedule right in front of me. I guess my eyes looked on the wrong line with the date and it is May 31-June 2nd. I'm so embarrased.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'll be down there showing off my car this year. Hopefully the weather will be good to us in 2002.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm considering it. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well if all pieces fall in place I'll try to attend with 4078, but I maybe out of country... for my great job

The Big "E"

·
Banned
975 Posts
So the Dates are May-31 Thru June-2,2002. I will be in Atlanta for the Mustang Club of America National Show May 24-26. So I can run up the East Coast to Carlisle for the Show.
:bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mb4875 on 2002-01-01 22:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in and will be there with #440. There's 5 or 6 Bullitts in the Northern VA (Sterling, Reston & Herndon)area going up with me.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I was there last year and didn't see any Bullitts entered. Am considering it this year, figures the whole country will turn out. Just kidding, the more the merrier. I definitly want to go, looking forward to seeing you all.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'll put it on my calender. Anybody know any good hotels in the area. Do we just show up or do you have to register.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts