Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried going direct through the dealerships most looked at me like I was crazy. One dealership told me i should of bought a cobra, left a set of bullitt marks in the lot for that one. I even tried going direct through ford they wont even answer my emails. I know the stuff is out there but they sure dont let you know where it is. Its sad I had more help from miller beer company they gave me everything they had on the bullitt they are giving away this summer. Ford should be as helpful as they where. Even got a free six pack for taking the guy for a ride, dealers wont do that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gbullitt01 on 2001-09-04 01:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
835 Posts
Most of the stuff has either already been snagged or worse thrown away. The auto show press kits weren't given to the geeneral public. You can find it on eBay under Bullitt, but ya gotta pay. I've been saving the magazine articles too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If svt made the bullitt we couldnt carry everything out they have on the car and the bullitt is harder to find. Ford doesnt even mention the car in there catalog at least wanted a t shirt or something

·
Registered
835 Posts
I got my Bullitt sales brochure from the salesman who did my order paperwork. I have my,order documents, window sticker and build sheet. i bought my press kit on eBay from a CarMedia in Germany. It arrived in fine condition. I'm also saving all of the printed Bullitt articles I get.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I got my sales brochure from the salesman in CANADA. Yesterday I'm in ROY OBRIAN Ford. detroit 9 mile and mack (its a famous ad from many years in the area) Thats where I had my Lojack installed. Ask Roy Obrian for one He gave me his the last one. I'm so greatfull to him offered him money No he said have fun with your Bullitt

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts