Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
i was cruising up highway 9 today and noticed on the side of the road in ben lomond was a green 01 bullitt. looked pretty stock but very clean. anybody know whos car that is or if they are registered here? anybody else who is the the bay area who would want to go for a cruise through the twisties let me know!
-Karl

·
Registered
117 Posts
I occasionally go through there, as I live in San Ramon, and go down there to visit my parents in Capitola.

My '08 Bullitt is black. My dad's '08 Bullitt is HG. Maybe we'll see you around there sometime.

·
Registered
493 Posts
2008_black_2190 said:
I occasionally go through there, as I live in San Ramon, and go down there to visit my parents in Capitola.

My '08 Bullitt is black. My dad's '08 Bullitt is HG. Maybe we'll see you around there sometime.
Hey, I live about 3 miles south of Capitola and never see any other '08s around here. Where are you guys hiding?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well, my parents live in Capitola Village, but they have a garage, so dad's HG '08 is always indoors. He's retired, so he only putters around town occasionally in it (when they're not in my mother's car). His Bullitt doesn't get out much. People are so curious about it there that he doesn't like letting it sit around unsupervised, either.

I'm up in San Ramon. I'll drive my black '08 Bullitt down to Capitola every so often to visit my parents and sister/brother-in-law. Or, sometimes my beater (Toyota). When my Bullitt is down there, though, it's covered on their driveway. If you're not looking at the bottoms of rims, you'll never see it. I'll be down there over Thanksgiving weekend.

There's an '08 or '09 HG Bullitt for sale at North Bay Ford, in the showroom. So, maybe there will be another local one soon. I've only EVER seen ONE '08/'09 Bullitt on the road (besides my dad's), and it was an '08 HG in Half Moon Bay, crossing Hwy 1, back in August. Cute blonde [gal] driving it. I hadn't bought my Bullitt yet (two days later), so I couldn't high-five her. I'm really surprised I haven't seen more so far, considering where I live.

Sounds like a "Central Coast" meet might have to happen sometime, eh?!

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm in Capitola village all the time, I've been walking my dogs there for years (like 14!). A meet-up is definitely in order and maybe a photo session with all the Bullitts! PM sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts