Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so, I'd like you impressions. I know it's a small town of about 25k, but I'm thinking of going to Ark Tech for my masters. The program isn't offered at many schools.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I had a few friends attend there. I'm sure it's a good school. As for nightlife, you will be driving your Bullitt to Little Rock. :)

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got the family, so not looking for the party seen anymore. I'm just curious what the town and surrounding area is like from a personal standpoint.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Bring PLENTY of bug-repellent!! :mad: Even though they "fog" for the 'skeeters in Arkansas, they still bite the FIRE outta ya!! I think the mosquitos just get high, off of it & then get the munchies! ha ha ha
Guess it's all those rice fields flooded, for most of the planting season???

·
Premium Member
18,416 Posts
Yuppers. I had a supervisor from Russellville. She was surprised that we had retail stores that stayed open past 6 p.m.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Russellville is on the wrong side of the state for rice fields.

It's a fine place to raise a family. It's not a large city. There are not alot of low income non-working people living in that part of the state. Not alot of crime.

Really, the only thing you have to worry about is the Nuclear Power Plant up the road. :)

It is just a bunch of rolling hills. To the north of you there are some nice twisty roads to drive on and to the south are some nice lakes...within 1 or 2 hrs driving time.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm starting to really think this would be a good move. I'll do some more school searching this weekend, but I don't think there are any other alternatives. There's even a mustang get together once a year!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts