Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any Bullitts here have the ProCharger system on their cars and if they do whats your reaction to it?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
i haven't worked with a prochared bullitt but plenty of procharged 4.6L cars...most of them around here stock with just mid pipe catback and procharger are making mid 370s-390...bullitt intake cars added about 20 or so

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
also if your interested in one let me know and ill see what kind of deal i can get from a friend of mine who owns house of boost...the owners of that shop used to be part of procharger

·
Registered
873 Posts
jeatkinson208 said:
I was just wondering if any Bullitts here have the ProCharger system on their cars and if they do whats your reaction to it?
John,

Not sure about the ProCharger. But when you are in Tulsa sometime give me a shout and you can see what a KB feels like. :)

Brad

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BullittMakesThree said:
John,

Not sure about the ProCharger. But when you are in Tulsa sometime give me a shout and you can see what a KB feels like. :)

Brad
LOL I hope that was sincere cause an offer like that may just be too good to pass up... now how can i make an excuse to drive to Tulsa....:smile:

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
240_Bullitt said:
also if your interested in one let me know and ill see what kind of deal i can get from a friend of mine who owns house of boost...the owners of that shop used to be part of procharger
I am very interested but i'm not sure how long it would be before i would be able to make the buy... if its not too much trouble i would like to know a quote if theres any way you could pull that off

·
Registered
873 Posts
jeatkinson208 said:
LOL I hope that was sincere cause an offer like that may just be too good to pass up... now how can i make an excuse to drive to Tulsa....:smile:
I was, just make sure it's a sunny day. Not getting the B out in the nasty stuff.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I live in Tulsa, Brad, can I take you up on that? =D

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
jeatkinson208 said:
I am very interested but i'm not sure how long it would be before i would be able to make the buy... if its not too much trouble i would like to know a quote if theres any way you could pull that off
ill find out by wed for sure...i play soccer with him in an indoor league and in the next couple weeks hes coming by to install sponsor **** on my car for the show

·
Registered
591 Posts
I'm running a Vortec, but your results with the Pro Charger will be similar. I made 375 rwhp with just the blower. The car was a blast then. You'll love any blower you strap on it! Good luck gett'n blown!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I had a procharger for my bullitt but it got stolen out of my home before I got it on the car. So i cant really say much about it. :frown:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Jagwire540 said:
I live in Tulsa, Brad, can I take you up on that? =D
Sure, just wait till it warms up and most of the sand/salt is off the roads.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have the vortech mongoose kit from MPH as well as a few others on this site.I think it is 1 of the best supercharger kits on the market because it comes complete with everything you need and includes their custom tune.I went this route because Tim Barth is considered 1 of the best tuners in the industry.You also have the option of of getting the novi 2000 ,so you will have room to grow if you decide you want to replace your short block sometime down the road. GREG

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
hopefully ill have a price 2nite with just a kit and also a price installed/dyno tuned. imo mailorder tunes are junk. ive seen 10-15+hp gained plus better driveability and gas mileage over a mail order tune which is universal

·
Registered
106 Posts
ive got a procharger on the way its a D-1sc capable of 30lbs my engine is built so i will see a bigger improvement than a stock one but Travis as Gearheads Performance said i wouldnt have a problem reaching over 500 rwhp on the initial install. I also ordered it with a smaller pulley so that help too.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TrueBlue #3306 said:
ive got a procharger on the way its a D-1sc capable of 30lbs my engine is built so i will see a bigger improvement than a stock one but Travis as Gearheads Performance said i wouldnt have a problem reaching over 500 rwhp on the initial install. I also ordered it with a smaller pulley so that help too.
awesome i would love to know your reaction once you get an opinion... a ProCharger is my goal at this point...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts