Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dad has issues with adding an aftermarket stereo and subs, but with the Mach 1000 it wouldn't necessarily be aftermarket. Anyone else given this a thought?

·
Registered
543 Posts
I played with one at the MCA 25th. Our cars should have shipped with this system. It could easily blow your doors off the car. Unfortunately it isn't available yet as an aftermarket add on and when it is it will cost a small fortune. Plus there is hardly room for one small suitcase in the truck with this system installed. But I could learn to deal with that.

John

·
Registered
229 Posts
it's an extra 1153 bucks on a 2002 Stang. For a damn radio. Imagine how much more it would be as aftermarket.

I'd rather spend it on go-fast mods. But then again I'm not a boom boom stereo guy. The 460 is more than adequate for my Limp Bizkit and Tom Petty.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Actually the $1153 addtional cost isn't bad considering what you get. It's more than a radio. You end up with a higher output amp system in general plus an extra amp or two and 2 10 inch subs in the trunk. Plus the radio with a few extra toys on it. Now compare the $1,153 to my cost just to add 2 subs to the Mach 460. 2 12 inch BA Pro's $600, 1 PPI amp with q bass control $500, a custom box and installation $650. For a grand total of $1750 I get 2 subs but don't have the radio with the extra toys on it. The Mach 1000 doesn't shake out to be a bad deal....and who wants to count beans on a toy like this anyway!! :-B

·
Registered
693 Posts
$1995 Canadian dollar here in Canada
no thank's
i rather listen to my engine noise

1 - 5 of 5 Posts