Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I work afternoons in Detroit Live in Canada. I would like to meet other Bullitt owners.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jjrocks on 2001-10-10 19:27 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,775 Posts
No,that wasn't me. Other than the Dream Cruise and the Mustang event at the Wilson Barn, I have yet to run into another Bullitt while driving mine. I do go up & down Newburgh a lot though; I live just south of 8 Mile and west of Farmington Rd.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I'm in Novi. Sounds good to me. You didn't put what city you're from. I wonder how many Bullitts were shipped to Michigan?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: barry bullitt on 2001-10-12 10:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am up for a Bullitt meeting. I live in Southfield and I work in Dearborn. I drive the Bullitt everywhere! I'll even be driving in the winter. Let me know when and where.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in Waterford (Oakland County).

There is another Bullit in Waterford (a DHG model). I saw another Black one last weekend but I didn't have time to chase him down.

·
Registered
19 Posts
any of you guys get your Bullitt from Stark hickey ford in redford? if so did you order it or get it off the lot? also has any one in MI seen any more DHG's on lots still? I had ordered one the day before the detroit auto show an due to the pushed back production date an a high mile lease I had to get a GT cuz I couldn't wait but when my Bullitt came in at Stark Hickey I went to vist her an my names on the window sticker, just wondering you got her. But with A plan and the new 0% interest rate I'm tryin to track down a DHG and trade in my GT so let me know if you see one on a lot in lower MI. Thanks :smile:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I got mine from Hines Park Ford. Some one backed out of the sale after ordering it and I took it sight unseen when it came in. Your not going to have much luck finding any more Bullits around here. They were almost all sold before they came in around here and the few that weren't sold very quickly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered mine from Blackwell Ford in Plymouth. I waited 5 months and finally took delivery in early August.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I'm the proud driver of DHG 5135 and love the fact that I no longer live in Michigan and can enjoy my machine without having to worry about the snow and sleet.
Used to live in Brighton, if anyone is interested.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well enough talking, let's get a Michigan Bullit meeting going next weekend. It seems the majority of people are from the west side so where is a good park we could meet at (weather permitting)?

It looks like we should be able to get 6 or 7 Bullits together.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
My wifes from Michgan, she showed me the Mitten thing where at on the Mitten?

·
Registered
153 Posts
JimmyRay,What's the Mitten? BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
You use your hand, the state of Michgan looks like a Mitten, Any Michganer will ask where on the Mitt and and you show them on your hand where your from. Kay is from the middle to the right just hair. Oasso i think?

·
Registered
153 Posts
JimmyRay, Thanks for letting me know. New Jersey looks like an old woman with no teeth in her mouth.BlackBullitt#1768

1 - 20 of 24 Posts