Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got mine this evening.
Rattled off about the paint, some interior bits and the headlights. I had him for about 30 minutes going on about the car.

The guy seemed to know about the headlights and the notchy tranny.

Had my car not been at the shop already, he would have scheduled an appointment.

Anyway- I have serveral unresolved issues with my dealer so I might be calling him back to get some reactions.

I asked if the Bullitt owners were a picky lot- he said all GT owners were picky.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'll bet you filled out the owner quality survey, or maybe a survey on your dealer service experience.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Got my call tonight. Told him the only fault I could find right now was a couple of bad paint spots. He seemed to ask questions that related to some of our concerns, so I would think Ford. ie Transmission noise, engine problems. He seemed really sincere about wanting my opinion. He asked what I thought could have been done to improve the car and I told him it was a great car. I could not really think of anything off the top of my head. I told him that I was satisfied with the car, but I do have a Job 1 car, so I hope it was looked at a little closer. He gave me his name and a number for me to call him if I ever needed anything.
I have never had a Ford rep call be before on any other car I have bought. I hope they are going to be partners with us.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'd like his name and number. The local dealer here leaves alot to be desired and getting anything done or answered so far has been tough. I had them order some parts under warranty (steering wheel/cut, quarter glass molding sill plate and headlight.) Can't get the body shop guy to schedule me in. I'd like to talk with someone at Ford. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
in the past , this lady has always been very helpful when I have had issues with past ford cars / dealers...I dont know if she is the right person or not but she can sure get results or get you to the right person hope this helps
laura 800-393-3673

1 - 5 of 5 Posts