Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been taking everyone and anyone on joy rides since taking delivery. Anyone else notice that the seats fit the ladies "like a glove," and "really hold 'ya in there," or "snuggle 'ya in just fine!" I've noticed that my shoulder blades really don't tuck into the back, but I don't care, I'm happy to share the fun!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah my wife loves the seats too! Anything that helps in the "like " dept. works for me!Did a couple of "on ramp cup runs" and she remarked at how flat the car corners compared to my cobra,much less understeer too! :smile:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yep, I noticed.
Bad news is that my wife won't get out of the driver's seat! :smile:

That's actually good though. This is my 3rd mustang and the VERY FIRST that my wife not only likes, but enjoys driving! Maybe the Bullitt will be capable of converting my wife into a stanger and then I can go get a classic to keep #172 company?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i took my friend Karen for her 1st Bullitt ride last night and her 1st comment was:
"oooh, these seats feel nice!"
......sigh......she's happily married though!! -LOL

·
Registered
144 Posts
I haven't had that many women in the car yet. I must be doing something wrong. :sad:

·
Registered
193 Posts
You might also try cruising the local high schools - I hear those chicks dig cool cars and most of them aren't married :smile:

Just kidding.

The CatSmasher
1967 Fastback
2001 Bullitt #1585

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
lol, you sick sick man. I'm only 19, and that would STILL be illegal for me. lol :smile:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,051 Posts
Oh jacob, you fooled me! I was thinking IvanGrozny and the ole CatSmasher were back, but then I noticed the dates. bummer... :sad:

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
all the articles were saying you sat to high in the mustang..... but i like the seats, and us married guys have problems giving rides to other "women"!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axemanj3 on 2003-03-21 13:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
856 Posts
All the girls that have ridden in my Bullitt all say the same thing too... "Wow I love these leather seats!" :grin: hehe Now only if the girlfriend let me have more girls riding in my car. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i miss Catsmasher and some of the other guys from the old days!!
marty

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is funny, 'cause this was one of my original posts from just after I took 2095 home.

I recently sold her. The wife needed a new Yukon and we thought we'd cool off summer with a new pool. Now I tease her about how vacant the garage looks since my gorgeous Bullitt is gone. She says, "Well, wait 'till we get a 'dip' in that pool and then you'll tell me how much you miss that Bullitt, right?

She may be right. Nice sense of humor, that one.

Glad to see my old posts dredged up. See you around.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Everytime I see or hear about a Bullitt for sale I get paranoid that I might be forced to make that decision. I pray that I can squeak by even once we have chilluns until I just pay 1934 off. Then I'll be free and clear...

Sold for a GM and a Pool. Blasphemy! :razz:

DHG-1934

Dark Highland Green #1934
Bone Stock except for a deep Zaino Shine!

1995 4.6L Thunderbird LX in Electric Red -- R.I.P.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DHG-1934 on 2003-03-26 07:12 ]</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts