Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find this mag ANYWHERE! And it will be awhile before I can get to a barnes and Noble to pick it up. If anyone has a spare copy, I wouldn't mind getting it. Just let me know what you want for it. I'm trying to get all the mags with 08 bullitt stuff together...

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
That issue just came out on Dec 11th. You should be able to find it somewhere.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, I should be able to. But, I have been to every store that carries mags and I've yet to find one. It's amazing. I won't be able to really travel out of town for at least a week.

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
Wally,

If I find one here, want me to pick you up a copy?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, that would be great. It is the weirdest thing. Where I used to live, I could find 5.0 anywhere. It seems like in Anderson and in the surrounding areas, they only sell their sister magazine, Muscle mustangs and fast fords. I'd appreciate it, Tony. If you do find one, let me know how much everything cost and I'll reimburse you.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
A supermarket near my house had about 6 on their magazine rack. Let me know if if you are still looking for one.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do, guys. I appreciate the help. It's a weird request, but I can't find one. I just found out that there may be ONE more place around here I could check. I'm leaving in a few mins.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I found a place with a couple and bought them. Let me know if you still need one.

Can't find the Feb MM+FF yet though.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found copies of the feb mm:ff. I could get another few and send them out. I still need a copy of 5.0

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll take a copy RCSignals. You want me to send you a copy of the new mm:ff?

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
Still lookin' for 5.0! I will be checking again today.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Picked up both copies today. I'll have some reading fun and then file them away. I didn't do a lot of collecting with the 2001. I will try to pick up some items for the 2008 (whether I buy one or not). If for some reason you guys don't get your hands on one let me know and I would be glad to try and find some. There were plenty of copies at the grocery store today.

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
wally05 said:
I'll take a copy RCSignals. You want me to send you a copy of the new mm:ff?
Did you get your 5.0 copy? I have an extra one that I finally found this evening if you did not. Please let me know - thanks!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep! RCSignals is sending a copy (I sent him a copy of MM:FF) and I'm in Ohio right now... I finally found a copy, so I bought it. I like having multiple copies. :)

Korey

T

·
0 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but is the 5.0 Mustang difficult to find? I've never purchased one until tonight, but noticed the vendor still had a few copies left. I'm in Canada, but if anyone has difficulty finding one I can stop back there tomorrow and see if any copies are left and send them out to whomever wants one.

Terry

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
teranfon said:
Forgive my ignorance, but is the 5.0 Mustang difficult to find? I've never purchased one until tonight, but noticed the vendor still had a few copies left. I'm in Canada, but if anyone has difficulty finding one I can stop back there tomorrow and see if any copies are left and send them out to whomever wants one.

Terry
They seem to be not all that common. I don't need another, but I can't find any more here where I did buy mine and Korey's

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is really strange. I found copies here. But, after asking some of the places in N. Indiana if they carry it, I found many "no" answers... I wonder why? I know you can find them at Barnes and Nobles.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts