Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see them all over ebay - would rather buy from someone here. The poster the has the Bullitt and reads "just in case they're planning a sequel". Does anyone have this poster or any other poster for sale?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Email me your address and I'll send you one. I have a bunch, both given to me by friends and also a load came from the Ford Club Center for raffle prizes for our show last week and some were left over.
It's pathetic people selling and even folks paying so much on ebay when they were free from Ford.

Joyce
[email protected]

·
Registered
119 Posts
epperstang,
Sorry, My schedule won't allow me to make it to Bozeman. Maybe the next one.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Oh My!!!
I should have known I might create a problem.
I opened my email this morning to a page full of requests. I don't know how many I have, but will try to fill the requests I have to this time. Several of you have requested two, I wish I could do that but in all fairness I want to "spread the wealth."
They were given to me with no strings and that is how I will disperse them. Sorry if you missed out this time. Maybe someone else on the forum also has a few to share. They really are plentiful out there, some people just have to make a quick buck though :sad:

I'll email the lucky ones.

Joyce

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i took mine to a frame shop and had in "mounted" in a dark green metallic look frame(it's just a tad lighter green than our cars)
looks SOOOOOO good here in my office

1 - 8 of 8 Posts