Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
edw794 said:
http://www.bangastang.com/

i saw their highland green window louver, mirror cover, and side scoop today at a car show. the products looked ok and i was wondering if anyone is familiar with their products?
The louvers look just like the ones I put on my car. It's hard to tell who actually makes these parts because they sell through accessory dealers. I've seen mine on a number of websites. Although the part is made somewhere else, I'm sure they have a body shop do the painting. Mine were excellent in color match and finish, so I am very happy with them. I realized it was a bit of a gamble when I bought them, but I am very happy with them now. Shopping for price is probably a good idea, since the parts are all the same. It would be nice to see a sample of their work. If not, take a shot like I did and hope it works. Good luck.
Ratman

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
mirror covers from Partscheap.com

tigerhonaker said:
Looks good IMO.......

Steve, NYC had the Mirror Covers on his Bullitt but I don't remember where exactly he got them.

Terry
Yup... those are my mirror covers. Here's where I got mine (Partscheap.com). Still selling for $150. And they've posted two pics I sent them to show you what they look like in DHG! ;) ;) ;)

I like them a lot! :) :) :)

:cool:

Steve

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey steve,

i was thinking of getting the mirror covers but wanted to wait until i could ask someone about them. since they attach with tape, have you had any problems with the covers coming loose? also, did you use any glue to attach those mirror covers? the side scoop also interested me and like all of their products, it attaches with 3m tape. i would guess if something is going to come loose, it would be the scoops and the louvers.

navy,

how are the louvers holding up?

thanks,

ed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.