Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone here lucked out and was able to get real JJZ 109 personalized vanity plates?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,492 Posts
LeadFoot said:
Just curious if anyone here lucked out and was able to get real JJZ 109 personalized vanity plates?

No, it is taken in GA too. I was thinking of 08HG572 as an alternate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
not in michigan because the pattern is already in the system, so someone unsuspecting could already have it. I had my plate made with an extra Z, JJZZ109, its as close as I could get. No bullitt or similar forms were available too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dan Busch said:
not in michigan because the pattern is already in the system, so someone unsuspecting could already have it. I had my plate made with an extra Z, JJZZ109, its as close as I could get. No bullitt or similar forms were available too.

Same here in Texas. I thought about trying to find the person and if they didn't have it on purpose offer them some incentive to give it up but I don't know if that's possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
As 2cokeman replied, already taken in Ontario.

So second best thing I used the JJZ and my edition number 0291. Dropped the 0, makes it a better balanced plate.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,465 Posts
planning my NY State plates

Jet said:
I went with JJZ 108.
That's a great way to go! Thanks for the suggestion! :clap:

Steve
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,465 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
LeadFoot said:
Same here in Texas. I thought about trying to find the person and if they didn't have it on purpose offer them some incentive to give it up but I don't know if that's possible.

I know that the plate in Texas is on a Mustang. When I ordered my vanity plates I asked the woman at the DMV. Should could not tell me any more info about the Mustang. I was glad to hear it was on a Mustang, hope it is a Bullitt.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top