Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that it would work equally well on stock or aftermarket shifters and looks to be more adjustable to bring the ball closer to my body (this is what I'm looking for), though I don't understand how this adjustment works and my computer's too slow to load their video.
Also, anyone know of any other aftermarket shift handle out there that may suit my needs (I have LONG legs and SHORT arms).
THANKS!

Black #5578 born Wed., 8-22-01
Steeda Tri-Ax,DenseCharger100mm,MGW satin,Ford Rcng 3.73's & Alum. Driveshft,rear mudguards,30mm H&R spacers on rear

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2001-10-24 12:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
959 Posts
I have one installed on my Steeda Tri-ax shifter. Repositions the ball closer to me. It has worked well for me.

Brian

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ditto to above comments.Also my original steeda handle transmitted a fair amount of heat and vibration. If you use MGW handle with the rubber grommet(supplied) it will help with that too.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bullittman, I liked the looks of that grommet and thought I would try that first. Now I will for sure. I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been driving with the MGW shift handle for a day now and I am amazed at the overall experience....the superb craftsmanship, ease of installation, clear instructions, how perfectly the shifter fits in my hand now in all gears (no reaching at all), and the lack of noise, vibrations and heat (I used the large rubber grommet option on the Tri-Ax).
Thanks again to all those who helped me decide to get this great item.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts