Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here lives in the McKinney area? My son Scott just moved there (with his wife and baby son) last weekend. Let me know if you're close by him. I know he could use a friend in the area that shares his passion for Mustangs. He has a 2000 Mustang GT. His wife's family has no passion or respect for cars and don't understand his passion for cars (or understand why he's so anal about his cars).

Steve

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
OMG that's my position exactly. My inlaws hate me because I'm so anal about my cars.

Where is McKinney anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Google maps tells me that he's a LONG ways from me. :lol:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Check out the DFW meet threads in this section. I'm sure the Bullitt-heads wouldn't mind a GT show'n up.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think he was planning on trying to make it to some events in the DFW area after they get everything settled in. I know he'll make friends quickly. He said he's already seen a lot of nice Stangs down there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i live in stonebridge in mckinney !

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
The DFW Bullittheads meets each month around the 3rd Saturday....or so....but all Stangs are welcome:D.....tell him he is welcome to join us....not sure yet when the September meet is...so check out our threads in the Texas section.

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
no response to septembers meet suggestion: quite afew people asked me to check into something in the denton / lewisville area but no one has contacted me about this possability so.........

The North Texas Mustang Club and Cracker Barrel team up again this year to present their Cruise Night at the Lewisville Restaurant located at 889 Stemmons [email protected] Fox Street Exit. 972-436-6813 (35E and Fox Ave on the West Side frontage rd.) Thirteen classes for all cars and trucks. Thirty-four awards including Cracker Barrell’s manager’s choice. Participant judging and trophies in each of the classes. Dash plaques for the first 50 entries. Registration is from 5:30pm-7pm with awards around 8:30pm. There will be music and great food and lots of fun so bring the family! For more info please call N.T.M.C HOTLINE @ 817-595-6900 or visit www.ntmc.org OR Cracker Barrell @ 972-436-6813

·
Registered
52 Posts
well then,you just might hear me then!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Rick, you should stop by sometime and say hi, or check out my car, I park it at the CVS Pharmacy next to the bank so nobody else parks by it!

Charles, I am a Personal Banker and Loan Officer for Wells. How is she dealing with Ike coming?

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
00crstlwhtgt said:
Rick, you should stop by sometime and say hi, or check out my car, I park it at the CVS Pharmacy next to the bank so nobody else parks by it!

Charles, I am a Personal Banker and Loan Officer for Wells. How is she dealing with Ike coming?
Constant phone calls yesterday. They finally decided to close all branches today. Everything could have probably stayed open north of Interstate 10 but that's the breaks. They may try to open Sunday. Depends on whether we have power. Needless to say, she was absolutley swamped until about 10:00 last night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.