Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 Saleen S281 S/C #260 for sale. It is wrecked from the rear. It has a clear title. It is supercharged, has 18 inch chrome wheels,off-road exhaust,bigger throttle body,gauges,composite hood..34k miles, leather, real nice. 18,000.00 obo.

DHG#785
Diablo chip,Bassani high flow catpipe,FMS alum.shaft,smoked tailights,MGW pieces,FMS 3.73gears,nitto's,alum. dash trim,mac muff welded in,tinted windows,100mm Densecharger,17x9 PWO rear wheels and painted them all DHG!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2002-07-11 12:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO track times because its wrecked. I bought it wrecked to re-sale. I cant seem to get the image upload to work this am..If you want I can e-mail you or anyone them.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Speaking of Saleens...there is a 2001 here in town with 1900 miles on it. The guys wife told him to sell it because he has gotten eight tickets in the last year and he can't afford the insurance. The car is awesome, I test drove and was seriously considering it. However, I just can't part with the Bullitt. For anyone who is looking for a sweet Saleen, this is a white S281 with only 1900 miles. Excellent/perfect condition. If anyone is interested, email and I will give you the dealers phone number that is selling it on commission.

[email protected]

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All wheels are nice and the frt bumper needs painted. The hood could use a repaint. The 99-00 saleens had issues on paint quality..

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well if you want to part it out ill trade you my bullitt engine for it with the electrnics of course

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cant do it!! The car is worth too much for a rebuilder. I thought about fixin it and selling the Bullitt, but I just cant bring myself too sell the Bullitt. This car should be pretty fast with the mods it has. I found out over the weekend that it also has 3.73 gears..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts