Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend here in town that makes these decals if anyone is interested..I am getting a windshield banner made for mine. Sorrry the "b" got cut off in pic, but it looks almost identical to the "b" on the car.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I am interested in the windshield banner with "Bullitt 2276" on it. Can he do this? How much? How does install over the Mustang and little bubbles on the windshield?

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i havent asked yet about price. Im sure it will be cheaper if more people are interested. This is just a decal that sticks on the outside of the glass. Hes making me one with 1 1/2 inch letters for the w/s now..I will post a pic as soon as i get it on.

·
Registered
437 Posts
How are you able to figure out how many views there have been?

I think I might be interested.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
What about something for the back window of my truck that says "My other car is a BULLITT" ? That way if any other Bullitts are out and see it they will know I own one and will stop to talk and I can tell them about our site!! :smile:
Cam

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'd be interested if the size of the sticker would fit a picture frame for my Bullit Print or Posters.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sfbull, what size letters do you want? These are done by a computor so they can make any size.

·
Registered
216 Posts
KRS01,

How bout 1" in height and 3/4" in width?

Thanks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-04-03 12:33, KRS 01 wrote:
heres a pic of the windshield sticker

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I really like this one! How much for it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The guy that makes these says they would be 15.00 each. If I can get a large pre-order he can make them a couple of dollars cheaper. Is there any intrest in this?? PLease let me know..

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hey I can get them for 10 bucks, the pic is under bullittproff, bullittbro pics and hood scoop decals

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well, mine are a litle higher... Oh well, just trying to help.. If anyone else is interested just let me know.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hey man I aint trying to cut in on your deal, mine are for the hood scope decals I am sure you could use them for the windshild or add the number to it, but looking at the size of yours you should be able to get them for 10 with an order of 5-7 due to the fact that there will be litle wast to the miterial.
but 15 is a good price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts