Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know someone else is making show signs but so many people have asked me where I got mine I thought I would offer them and see if there is any interest.

I designed it and had it printed and mounted.

Size is 19" w X 29" h unmounted.

I mount mine under the hood at shows.

I will personalize with your info and pic of your car.

I have not priced these out yet but will if there is enough interest.

You can frame or mount them on gatorboard yourselves.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I want one. Let us know when you have price. Looks great!!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Looks like this may a great time for someone else to start printing posters as I may lose the guy that I have been using for printing the show posters that I have been doing.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136737

I may have a few more months but that may be it.

Besides these look pretty cool! I may have to get one just to have it in my Bullitt collect.

What kind of paper are you planning on using?

I have been using the Hewlett Packard photo matte paper which is 8.3 mils in thickness I like it just because it is nice and heavy and is very resistent to fade.

Thanks

Jeff

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeff,

I am working the specs out right now. I will have some pricing maybe today or tomorrow.

I have had mine for 6 years now and it has stood up pretty well.

Like I said, many who have seen it at shows ask if I would make some for them.

I hope you don't take offense at my wanting to sell these. It offers folks a choice and I may be able to offer them on a regular basis if the pricing is right.

CG

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
No offense Carl!

I think it is great to have more options and as I said I may be losing my printer so I may be out of the game so we need someone else to step up and do this for the group. Even if I find an alternate printer it will be great to have the option.

By the way I do need one of your poster. Ok I do not need it but I want one!

Later bud

Jeff

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I`d defintiely be interested in one of these. It would be great for meets/shows.

I also think a proceed from each poster sold should be donated to help with the costs of operating IMBOC (ie: bandwidth).

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I want one. I have the ones from mustangwi and they get comps at shows but this one is cool also.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As with the Bullitt License Plates I sell, there is always a portion of the proceeds that go to the operation of this eponymous website.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I want one also....I too, have the ones Jeff made and gets lots of compliments!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts