Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a cold air intake taking up space if interested let me know.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
USMCBullit, sent you a PM

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cold air intake

its a demolet cold air intake also known as tunable inductions had it on my 01 bullit its used 75 shipped. I did cut it to either go straight like the mach 1 intake but i bought rubber attachment with the brackets to put it in the fender wall its your preference. did notice big improvement and deeper exhaust tone.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Who makes this CAI, do you have a link to their website. I was thinking about a JLT myself, but kind of pricy. If they are reputable I'll definitely grab it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its the whole thing

·
Registered
155 Posts
Still available?

Probably gone by now, but is it still available?

Paul

·
Registered
168 Posts
I put a Demolet Cold Air Intake on #1074 a few months ago and really noticed a difference in Throttle response...
And I paid a heck of a lot less than $380 for it...

David

·
Registered
14 Posts
You still have the CAI for sale?

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Interested, but you PM box is full.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
4fit? said:
Guys, USMSBULLITT was last active on the forums 11/28/07. Probably not going to get any responses.
LOL, maybe that explains why his pm inbox is full...

·
Registered
618 Posts
I really need to start paying attention to dates here.

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I had one way back when the company was called densecharger it was a good kit for performance but had a lot of fitment issues and took the paint off my shock tower and eventually the aps plastic cover for teh fender well cracked. After a while it developed a pop thought the intake when driving in cold weather and weird idle. I kept it for a few yrs before i took it off and chucked it in the garbage back then i paid under 200 for it for the full kit. It may have worked better if i had a tune but the car is still stock to this day but a mod list is in the works now. Now i gotta figure out what CAI i want in the car again lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts