Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a spare EV-255 Motorcraft heated PCV Valve for a my bullitt a little while back and I have no need for it so I figured I would see if anyone here needed one. It retails for around $55, I bought mine directly from ford, it comes with the PCV valve itself along with the bent metal tube for the coolant to flow around it as well as the metal clip that holds the pcv to the coolant tube. Not really sure what its worth but if anyone need one shoot me some offers!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess no one is in need of one so it will keep it on the shelf for know

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry man its on my car now, however I still have my old one which was working perfectly when removed. let me know if that interests you

·
Car Whisperer
21,763 Posts
I have one of the hose T's if anyone needs one.

·
Car Whisperer
21,763 Posts
you can have the "T" if you need it. it's located back by the firewall, a junction for hoses. One BIG CAUTION...... speaking from experience.... the hoses can be very difficult to remove from the OEM T.....even being cautious, I cracked my heater core doing mine on my Bullitt when I had it. doesn't take much leverage to crack one of the heater hose attachment points. if that is what you need, PM me an address and I will mail it to you.

·
Car Whisperer
21,763 Posts
Pm replied to....please read. thanks.

·
Car Whisperer
21,763 Posts
Mailed today via USPS......should be there Monday. I have the tracking if needed.

·
Car Whisperer
21,763 Posts
you get it all right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts