Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, Salveo!

I am in the mind fuzz stage of planning. That being, I am looking to get the Ford Bullitt Chrome 17X8 Wheels (I wished they would offer them in 17X9 or 18X9). If anyone has done this and has photos of what the bullitt looks like with Chrome Bullitt Styles wheels, please post them or email me a photo. Before I jump to this, I want to make sure it will look fine. Thanks everyone..

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
The chrome Bullitt replicas are offered in a 18x9 version..I ditribute them for oeconcepts..You can purchase them from me for a better deal than on-line pricing..also look at pics on their website oeconcepts.com thanks Kelly ps I am putting the 18x9 ptd replicas on mine with the fact center caps!!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greeting everyone. After some research and price checking..thus far the cheapest prices for OE Ford Bullitt 17X8 Chrome wheels is $265 per wheel. That is $30+ cheaper than anywhere else. The place to get this price is Diversified Products Marketing Inc. They are the people that the National Ford Rep. recommended to me. Their phone number is 1-734-459-0130 or web site at www.Buyfordmotorsport.com alas their site does not yet show the chrome wheels..but they do have them in stock for that price. Best deal if you want to stick with Ford OE products. If you want replica wheels..KRS look fine. They just don't have the Mustang centercap. Not to knock replicas..but on my last stang..I opted for replica Cobra R's and in retrospect I whished I had not. After approx. 1/2 a year..the inner wheel chrome started pealing off and when I called to get replacements they told me that living in Wyoming and anywhere except like Virginia..voided the warranty..What a load of *&%$. But my lesson was learned and I am going to stick with Ford products for that sort of item from now on. Just my two cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts