Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I had considered it.ZEX seems to make the best kit for the S197 Mustangs and you can find it for around $580.Ive spent more and got less in return for sure.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A supercharger would be swell and all, but I can get the same power from the bottle on demand for a lot less money. The rest of the time I can be easy on the drivetrain and get decent fuel economy. When someone pulls up next to me at the light I'll be able to hold my own.

Just thinking about it. I am sure that giggle gas will void the warranty, that's one advantage of the Ford Motorsport supercharger.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
If you look at your air inlet tube,You can remove the silencer,Do the freeze plug block off of the holes that I did to mine,See it in the archives,And that would give you a perfect place to mount the Nitrous/Fuel nozzle so no permanent mods are required.I would say if something happened and you took it off and went to the dealer you might be OK on this one.You don't even have to flash a tune as the ZEX nitrous system will handle the additional fuel required.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.