Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
interested in seeing pics of 18" black bullitt wheels on an 01 bullitt or gt for that matter.....anyone? i did search on here and didnt come up with much. thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I did but sold them and now I run 17's, but heres a pic of them...

·
Registered
297 Posts
v--- Sig has the pic of my B with Deep Dishes all the way around. I get so many compliments on them and the car instantly had an aggressive stance after putting them on. I wouldn't trade them for the world. (Unless I got a sweet price on some CCW's like Graves, haha)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Jagwire540 said:
v--- Sig has the pic of my B with Deep Dishes all the way around. I get so many compliments on them and the car instantly had an aggressive stance after putting them on. I wouldn't trade them for the world. (Unless I got a sweet price on some CCW's like Graves, haha)

are the fronts 17x10s or 18x10s ,,, I would like to do the same on my bullitt

·
Registered
6,690 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts

18's w/ Nittos. Can't remember the size.

Chad

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
here are the pictures Don(1955Bullitt)sent me

·
Registered
922 Posts
How much of a pain in the tail is it to keep black wheels in good condition? I had solid black 03 cobras at one point and changed them out cuz it was almost too much black(no chrome lips). I figure the chrome lip helps out, but I'm curious how you guys maintain them.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
DSG 56 said:
How much of a pain in the tail is it to keep black wheels in good condition? I had solid black 03 cobras at one point and changed them out cuz it was almost too much black(no chrome lips). I figure the chrome lip helps out, but I'm curious how you guys maintain them.
the black is fairly easy to maintain, I always throw a few coats of wax on them when I do the car and use spray detail to clean them when needed

·
Registered
297 Posts
stripnzinc said:
are the fronts 17x10s or 18x10s ,,, I would like to do the same on my bullitt
The fronts are 18x9's and the backs are 18x10's, sorry for the late reply, been out alot lately.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts