Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Why buy the video when you can do it live and in person?

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
I'm wondering who put this DVD together...I emailed him and do not have a response as of yet. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Caveat Emptor !!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Just got word back from the eBay seller...here's his email: "This is a non ford item, the producer is not know, however the quality is like what you would see on speedvision but longer... I recieved
as a press promotion, don't think they ever put the disc to production other
than what was sent out. I am inquiring about more... will let you know when
I hear back...."

I'd love to be able to look at this DVD...right now it's at $91!!! My best guess is that if it's a good product, they'll surface again, and the price will drop once they become more available. If it's junk, someone just burned $91, and we probably won't see anymore.

-steve-

·
Registered
216 Posts
The anticipation of wanting to see this DVD is too much! I hope you get it Bullitt4995. By the way do you have a DVD burner? Just kidding! Would be interesting though from the reply of the seller, Ford wasn't the producer (infringement rights) and there are only one of these available. Possibility that only one of these were ever made based on the asking price of this DVD. Please keep us posted Bullitt4995.

·
Registered
200 Posts
There are several film projects running for and without Ford about BULLITT or McQueen tributes (most without). One has been checked and positively accepted by Ford as rumours go. This e-bay offer has probably nothing to do with it, just to let you know, that interesting things are coming.
I can't tell you more about these projects. Stay tuned.
Wolfgang

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wolfgang,

You've really got my attention now! Appreciate the info you've given with the upcoming projects on the Bullitt. How bout a sneak preview on one of these projects (url, satellite station in Germany, etc). Sounds like your an authority on information about Bullitts in Europe. Do you have a web page?

·
Registered
15 Posts
WOW!!! It's up to $202 and still has 16 hours left... i'm thinking who ever gets it can make copies for us and make a "little" profit and help us out at the same time. Maybe $25 a copy, something to think about

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
$200 was tops for me. Whoever gets it, good luck. Hope it's a Bullitt member, maybe he/she will burn a few for a nice profit? :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Hey, maybe we, as a club can buy it...everybody chip in a buck or so and then work something out to get copies to those who chipped in??? I'm IN!!! (any ideas on how to work out the specifics, please post...time is running out)

-steve-

·
Registered
285 Posts
I hope someone here with the ability to burn it gets it...he can make his money back with no problem.

I doubt the one up for auction is the only one ever made. :roll:

Scott D.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott D on 2002-01-05 03:39 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts