Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were thinking of selling one of the Bullitts, (DHG 2551-3K miles Always Garaged or Black 5072-4K miles, daily driver )She was looking at getting a Lightning and I was wondering what is a fair asking price is? I would prefer to sell the DHG as it not financed @ 0%. I was thinking of asking $23,500 does this sound resonable? I would appreciate any input. KBB and NADA were no help and now that you can no longer get 0% or a Bullitt I was hoping for the best.

·
Registered
378 Posts
'Zip, I traded mine in at the dealership that I work at and two days later they sold it for $22,995. However, at that time there were still Bullitts available which I do not think you can get now. You might want to see if you can get a little more for it now. Remember: Start high and you will end up where you want to be at!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So my wife and me test drove her Buddies 2002 Lightning, boy is it fast, but...... It's not a DHG Bullitt, so I think she has decided to wait on a lightning until her DHG Bullitt is paid off and she can have both. Thanks for your help.
:grin: still a 2 Bullitt family, I knew she would come to her senses!!! Yeah were funny like that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts