Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
OOOh Yaaa!
I'll take one pls! How do I get one. No one around here has any. Dealership only got a couple long before the Bullitts ever showed up. Let me know.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes,yes,yes! How do I get one?BlackBullitt #1768

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually I only have one,the other Bullitt that the dealership here sold didnt want theirs so i snagged it up..I dont know how to determine who gets it..Whats fair??

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well If you only have one copy, I should not even ask.... :roll:

Bullitt #3373
:bullitt:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess whoever calls me first and says they want it I will give it to them..18002423518 kelly

·
Registered
257 Posts
You should give it to the person who is the farthest away. I couldn't even get one from my dealer.
PLEASE

·
Registered
153 Posts
Drat!!! Ya snooze,ya lose.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
153 Posts
Where can you get more of these? I called th Ford Customer Assistance and spoke to some corporate drone that told me that all they had were general 2001 Mustang brochures. I then called the guy who sold me the car who didn't even know that they made Bullitt specific brochures.He told me that he would check around and see if he could get me one.Yeah right! I won't hold my breath on that one! I guess I will have a better chance of winning a multi state millionaire lottery than of getting a Bullitt brochure. Lie and tell me that they really aren't that good so that I can sleep tonight. OK.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'd love one! I've never even been able to see one. Let us know if any of you find a source for these. Thanks!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,061 Posts
jp, you can go to ebay and find some for $20 or so. Someone scanned a brochure several months ago on here. I'll take a look-see and see if I can find the link.

Here is a link to an amazon bid awhile ago. It shows pictures of the brochure:

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03X1292149X6795430/102-9086289-6398554

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-09 22:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-10-09 22:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
I bought one off eBay....$20! Hubby called Ford Motor and they said they would send us one, happily. I have not received it yet, so we shall see.

:smile:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts