Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sure ! I drive my Bullitt, I drive my wife's Vette, I have to say that as an original owner, I still enjoy the Bullitt more. It is just more of a pure experiance. Can't describe, it's just all good.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Yup!

The Bullitt 01152 is without a doubt my favorite car. I pined for years after they were introduced for one, finally bought it, and now whenever I feel the need for speed....:badgrin:

Or maybe just a date with my wife down the road at some restaurant, special times, special car.:wink:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
:lol:
We're LOSERS!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I still got mine...but...thats oh-kay:lol:...wud like a 08...but no room in the garage...boo!!...an the wife unit(Native American) said...no new car:shock:..to keep from being sclaped...i'm being a good guy:D...well...sorta:lol:

My Bullitt an a couple more:toocool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
SmokinBullitt said:
YES ... YES ... YES ... Talk away my Brothers ... :wink:

I'm still "new" to the 2001. I can take all the information in that Yall might ever care to put out there. :smile:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Here's my take...I come to the Bullitt world from a different place than most on this board. I don't have the background in Ford vehicles that most of you do. It took the 2001 Bullitt to lure this lifelong Bowtie fan away from another Chevy garage dweller. My friends still can't believe I bought the Bullitt after all the years I've spent restoring Chevies. Some might think that I'm not worthy of owning #0005, that it should belong to someone more deserving. To that I would say that it took a car this special to show me the error of my ways. Besides, it should give any lifelong Ford fan some satisfaction that the Bullitt rescued a soul from the Chevy world....So to answer the question posed in the thread-Heck yeah I'll talk about the 2001 Bullitt!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Now...thats what i call a "Nice Take"....John!

I too come from a long line of chevy nuts(my Dad) an i was all ways taught that Ford is a four letter bad word...you know.....what i mean...right?...my 1st Mustang was a 65...an i really got it for that....but the Mustang is the only vehicle i would buy from ford...aka...the 2001 Bullitt...oh...man...what a car!!!

My take....ok.....

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Fords all my life!! I have been thinking about the 08 since the pics of it came out and I want one but I have a serious problem. I love my 01 and I am wondering if I can really sell it. It is simply a beautiful car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Bullitt is my third Mustang and my ninth FoMoCo product, but it won't be my last. Could I part with it? Yeah, but when I do it will be to replace it with a '68 not an '08.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hehehehehe I drive my Bullitt 3 days a week to work and my 07 CS/GT 2 days a week, the Bullitt still gets the nod...plus its paid for!

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
THE ORIGINAL is still where it's at for me. I don't make a big deal about it but I have two DHGs along with my 04 GT. They are part of the famiy and I cant' imagine letting any of them go.

LUB DEM BULLITTS!

I am sure I will be impressed with the new one but ... my garage is full.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
My 01......

I like my BULLITT even though I am a Bow-Tie guy. There's just something about a Mustang........
I would like (DREAM CAR) a 66 EmberGlo Mustang Coupe with Pony interior and the 289 HiPo........
I guess time will tell if the 01 will be sold......but right now it's my car!
Every time I put the key in the ignition and turn........just can't beat that sound.
ARMY TC
DHG#00159

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
What does that commercial say?

"When you turn on your car, does it return the favor?"

Well, the Bullitt sure as h*** does!

·
Registered
480 Posts
I love my 01 Bullitt. It is my favourite car I have owned and I have had lots of cars over the years and none of them compare to the Bullitt.

Plus IMBOC makes the Bullitt experience all the more richer ... an iconic car with its own support group. ... :cool:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts