Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I bit off more than I could chew...
Apologies to one and all Bullittheads. As a result of yours truly and Bullitt #01958, we're going to have to put one in the'L' column for the Bullitt. I just got my ass handed to me on a platter by an S Class this morning. Fate brought us sitting side-by-side at a red light. The rest is history. Maybe I'll start picking on mini-vans or Hyundais and work my way up!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Ditto.. Nothing to be ashamed of. A superior and faster car is just that. I took a beating from my neighbors, friends Viper Coupe on Saturday. And for $75k he'd BETTER have been able to hand my ass to me. And he did.. I'm still re-attaching it but I think it'll be better by next weekend. :smile:

·
Registered
310 Posts
You know we might get our ass handed to us from time to time but I will tell u this we have one fine ride that looks really cool even in the slow mode just crusin! OH YEA!
Thanx Havgun!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Just keep in mind that with 40-60k in engine work, you can probably get a Mustang to that level of performance.

New crate engine.. turbo kit.. tranny.. :smile:

·
Registered
959 Posts
I sold my Talon to get the Bullitt. I was much much faster. Know what, don't miss it one bit.

This car has a persona you just can't get with anything else.

Brian

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the support guys! AS I say, next time I'm at a red light I won't be so cocky. You're all very right in what you said. Part of the fun of having a Bullitt I guess!!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I got beat once by a 427 tunnel port AC Cobra kit car, I was in my 73 MACH1. It was fun just watching that thing haul ass. If I've even stayed with him he must have left a couple of plug wires off.
But whats an S class??????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts