Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a non-bullitt note
this morning two airplanes dove into N.Y. world trade center loaded with explosives.
are we ever going to end these s.o.b.s reign of terrorism once and for all?

WAKE UP BUSH..... DO SOMETHING AND HAVE SOME BALLS FOR A CHANGE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-11 17:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Son of a bitch!

If this turns out to be some Middle Eastern country we ought to use some tactical nuclear devices on them.

Pray for the victims and their families.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i'm just kind of numbed i'm so stunned
my prayers go out to all!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-11 17:31 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
I think we as a country are too complacent in our thinking that nothing is going to happen on the home front. I fear targeted terrorism is going to become more prevalent. Poor souls. Kick A** I say.

·
Registered
204 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!! A bomb just went off at the Pentagon and The National Mall. I can see the smoke coming from the Pentagon from my office!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-11 17:32 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
additional note...here we are on a forum about our cars. While our babies do provide us with lifes enjoyment...something like this happens and brings one back into perspective regarding what is truly important. Priorities everyone...tell someone you love them today for tomorrow you may not have that chance. Cars don't care.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The Southside of the WTC just collapsed on itself.... And it's not confirmed it the Arabs. It could be someone just like Timothy McVeigh... Let's not cloud our judgement with what ifs... The Arabs just might be the ones to help us you this time...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-11 17:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I am afraid the arabs ''free palestine group or some such **** ...have taken credit already so I think that pretty well says it all doesn't it? the penatgaon. the mall , full hijacked planes, reports of explosions at the capital.....

wake up americans this is nothing short of war..

every known terrorist location regardless of whether they are responsaible regardless of where they are located or not should be taken out immediatly... cruise missles or whatver

enuf is enuf

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-11 17:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
310 Posts
BOTH TRADE TOWERS ARE GONE BOTH HAVE NOW COLLAPSED! its no longer time for dialog. That time is over! Whoever did this whether terrorist or not and I think we all know it was terrorist! Its time to fight fire with fire! HE WHO FIGHTS BY THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD! Havgun!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This needs to end now. How many more lifes must be taken in order to convince the world that terrorism is wrong? Must people continue to die because people can't learn to love and forgive? Just please pray for those who've died and the families of those who will suffer. I fear my own family in NYC have perished...

Los

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
los,
I do too..... many of them

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-11 17:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
199 Posts
I was living in OKC in 1995. Stuff like this will really wake you up to what can really happen. I lost some freinds on April 19 and today brings it all back.

Think of the people that need our help, reach out a hand to them and let the gov look for who did this! That is the only thing we can do.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This is horrible and gruesome. Peter Jennings described it best as 'you can't describe the feeling here'. You really can't. OKC was horrible. I was only 90 miles away in school when our own school building shook from the blast. (Believe it) Timothy McVeigh was punished but it took too long. They need to take immediate action should be taken...

Los

·
Registered
204 Posts
WOW! I just heard what I thought were two secondary expolsions. Well, the Air Force just scrambled their jets and went super-sonic over head. They broke the sound barrier, first time I've heard it and it was DAMN loud! Shoot, I'm thinking about reinlisting in the Marines!! You do realize that we are going to war. The US has just gone into DEFCON Delta, which is the highest state of readiness. I'm on a Navy Base right now and noone is alowed to enter or leave. It looks like I'll be doing a lot of writing today. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-11 17:34 ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
There is now a report of a Boeing 767 going down in Sommerset Co,PA (80 +/- SE of Pittsburgh). DC is also under watch for another plane that might have been hijacked and is heading in that general way. There have been F16's seen flying air cover over DC, which as one Air Force officer at the Pentagon said, was something you'd never thought you'd see. I can only pray for those who have died and been injured as well as my brothers/sisters in blue in NYC/DC. I sincerly hope there are going to be some retaliatory strikes for this massacre today!
Cam

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-11 17:34 ]</font>

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Man this is all unreal! I was in the barber chair when I saw the second plane go thru the Trade Building!!! I say we all watchout!!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts