Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

Does anyone know if there are any NEW 2000 Cobra "R"s left? If so, please state where and, if known, price.

Thank you!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hansel Ford of Santa Rosa, California has one in stock. You can check it out from there WEB site.

http://www.hanselford.com/

Hansel Ford
3075 Corby Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95407

Very nice car.

Hope this helps.

Bud

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,256 Posts
I saw 3 in Hemmings magazine for October. Two of them were in NY. and I believe the other one was in Kansas City. I picked my R up last week at a delership in Wa state. Check the magazine "Mustang and Ford Trader" also.(The new one just came out).

The one in NY was asking between $55,000-$60,000 (don't quite remember). They all had very low mileage-like under 1,000.

I saw one on E-bay last week. The bidding ended on Sunday and it didn't sell. High bid was up to $47,100 is all......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-11-13 00:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yahoo classifieds has one of the best search engines for cars. Lets you put in key words like Cobra R that Auto Trader will not. There are several for sale there. One is listed at $54,995 with less than 1K miles. All others are over $60K. Worth a look.

·
Registered
255 Posts
There was one in the showroom of Tr-City Ford in Eden North Carolina back in August and September. Im sure its still there or they traded it to another dealer. It had been there for some time according to the dealer. On another note, lets start putting our City and State info in the profiles please! Thanks and good luck on the R hunt.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
TwoStangWmn, You mean you bought one of those???? Now we have to call you ThreeStangWmn!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2001-11-13 17:35 ]</font>

·
Registered
280 Posts
No new 2000 R's left in the Pacific Northwest according to our dealer locate program. There are still 5 new Bullitt's in the Northwest, however: two blue, two DHG, and one black.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,256 Posts
You mean I got the last one over here Brian! We will be bringing the R to Bellevue in July for the big show there. Hope to see you.

Vicki

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Dang Vicky,

The software company I work for is talking about sending me to the MS Campus again for some XP projects. I may have to let you know and see if I can get a ride in the Cobra R;-)... BTW, my brother in law Bainbridge Island;-)... Oh yes and we have a campus in Bothel as well;-)...

Have fun with that Cobra R.

Bud

PS #227 is back at the dealership. More new parts that they scratched up when the put the new engine in it;-(... I should get it back tomorrow though;-)... But the bummer is it goes back in again for more paint work. They chiped the corners on the hood and the passenger side fender when they worked on it last time;-(...

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I located these two at American Dream Cars Kind of pricey, though.

2000 Mustang Cobra R - one of 300 race cars built by ford.
Includes Recaro racing seats, a fuel cell
full race suspension and a 385hp 5.4 litre V8.
The car cost me $69,000 plus $6000 luxury and sales tax.
I am asking $72,900
the car has 400 miles and is perfect.
Contact Ken, at 706-854-3537 or
Email: [email protected]

2000 FORD MUSTANG COBRA R - UNDER 50 MILES ON IT.
PERFECT CONDITION
Price: $67,500
FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL: [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts