Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings One And All,

Are there any new Bullitts left? If you are aware of any, please state color, dealership, location, etc.

If there are indeed no new ones left, then I am curious to find out when the last new one was sold. As such, please state your Bullitt's date of purchase - and color - for those vehicles purchased AFTER September 1, 2001.

Happy Wednesday!

·
Registered
856 Posts
I bought mine October 16th at Prestige Ford in Garland, TX after looking at 10 different dealerships in the area.

'01 Black Bullitt #3415
------------------------
MODS: K&N Filter, Air Silencer Removed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JustusShaft on 2001-12-26 11:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
378 Posts
Bought my second one on Oct. 8, it was a black one that we had to dealer trade from Prestige Ford. Even had to get our dealer to call their dealer 'cause their managers would not give it up!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Prestige Ford must have sold a bunch, I snagged the last DHG in early October. They still had several black ones at the time.

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's funny, Prestige Ford told me I bought the last DHG Bullit and that was on October 3rd. I knew that they still had some black and blue ones left. I called several dealerships before I found the one at Prestige in Garland.

·
Registered
12 Posts
9-27-01 black #5421 Amarillo,Tx.1300 miles as of 12-26-01.1 mod custom x-pipe with flowmaster mufflers. 1 kill 2001 S281 Saleen can't go to dragstrip it closed in August.EST.260 rwhp.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I bought my beautiful baby on Sept 30, 2001.

·
Registered
448 Posts
October 2, here. :smile:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Bought #4851 on October 8th. There was a black one still at the dealer that day. Didn't get the number off of it, but apparently the guy was picking it up later that week. It was gone the next time I went back.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought mine (DHG) October 13th.

At that time there were two blue ones at John Elway Ford in Denver.

I checked a while back and they were gone.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Got mine Sep. 28. True Blue

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2001-12-27 13:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bought a green one (2431) for list November 20th 2001 from Ken Grody Ford in Carlsbad CA. They had another green one that day.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Gang,

Thanks everyone for your responses. At this time, it looks like Kpartchracing has the last here-confirmed purchase of a new Bullitt, having purchased his on November 20, 2001. HOWEVER, does anyone know who purchased the one still remaining on his dealer's lot subsequent to his buy?

Happy Thursday!

·
Registered
5 Posts
We just purchased a DHG bullitt #1417 from Forbes Ford in Grimsby Ontario on Dec 27 2001. She will reside in Toronto. There are still a few available in our area so we won't be the last. I have let bullitt #33 know after hearing about his loss.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congratulations 01417!!!

Can you update me on the colors and whereabouts of the still-leftover-new Bullitts of which you are aware?

Thank you!

·
Registered
152 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-26 22:16, justindal wrote:
That's funny, Prestige Ford told me I bought the last DHG Bullit and that was on October 3rd. I knew that they still had some black and blue ones left. I called several dealerships before I found the one at Prestige in Garland.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

We probably got them pretty close to the same time. There were no blue ones left when I bought mine, I was considering blue at the time. I'm very happy I went with the green, I like it a lot better than black (just MHO). They did have about six black ones on the lot, most had not been prep'd yet and still had the shipping stickers all over them.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts