Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took deliverey of my True Blue Bullitt # 2122 on June 16 and thoroughly enjoy this car (6th Mustang over the years). Just wondering if there's any other Bullitt owners in my area? I havent seen one yet!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-08-15 03:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the reply, hopefully the chargers will do well this year. Originally from New York I've been San Diego for 30 years and always enjoy watching the Chargers play.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome Rod!
cool site for you and your baby!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well i am close but not quite that far south. I live in the San Fernando Valley about 3hrs. north of you (1.5hrs in a Bullitt).

Welcome to the club, enjoy!

Joe Schwartz
DHG #00238

7,020 Posts
rodsbullitt, yes there are about (7) BULLITT's in San Diego. (6) DHG (1) Black have not seen a True Blue one yet. Trying to get the BULLITTHEADS together on Wednesday Arpil 3rd for the Cajon Classic Cruise Night in El Cajon, CA between 6 to 9 PM. Orange St. is reserved for Mustangs. Lots of Hot Rods hope to see you there.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2002-03-26 14:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish I could meet you guys in El Cajon but when I wrote that post I lived in San Dog. Now I live in Tucson and wont be able to make it, have fun and don't forget to root for those San Diego Chargers for me.:grin::d:d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts