Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

anyone know a source for design-matching Dead Pedals for our Bullitts?

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Yup, thats the one I have, install not so bad.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Go to AAC4Parts - same thing for less. They sell the regular pedal set on ebay and have a 100% rating. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/auto...c0.m245&_trkparms=65:12|39:1|72:1171|240:1318

But they sell the dead pedal direct outside of ebay fees. Immediate shipping after they received my ppal pmt.
Stamped out of stainless with the inserts that match our pedals.
Craig said it was OK to post his email.

Charlie,

We do carry the dead pedal for this set. I have attached a picture so you can see what it looks like. The cost is $30.00 + $6.00 USPS Priority mail. Payment can be made thru PayPal to [email protected] or by money order made out to AAC Parts - 44323 Reynolds Dr, Clinton Twp, MI 48036. Once payment is received and the item ships the tracking # will be e-mailed to you.

Sincerely,

Craig/AAC Parts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds great. How does the installment work?

·
Registered
121 Posts

This is the one I have, ordered from AM. Install is fairly simple. that was right after the install. The pedals have no scratches on them and are cleaned up nice.

Pop off the Bullitt floor panel and then the kick panel. you then bolt the pedal to an exsiting bolt.

·
Registered
156 Posts
That's exactly like what I'd like to put in 6045. I wonder if there's anything that's solid with pads similar to the smaller one, but in this style.

·
Banned
11,692 Posts
ryan and alrert,ijust went and measures the foot rest i got from ULTIMATE PEDALS 1-561-798-6588,ITS 9'X 3'it covers the intire foot rest area,it has 19 rubber inserts that you put in,you can get differnt finishes i have the frosted smooth.it installs with 6 screws into the base of the stock rest.
i first got the one james has (which is nice)took one look at install,sent it back.sorry i cant give you pics.wife is in alaska and she does all that for me.sorry i dont have web site for Ul.take a look i really like mine very comfortable.

·
Banned
11,692 Posts
no it is not a match for the shelby stock pedals,but it had to look good for me to put in.sorry i didnot say this before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts