Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like time warner had some sort of issue last night since 10:00. Just got off the phone, and I think its back.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm here...

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
RED SAUCE ON PASTA!

Attachments

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I think that I am finally getting over the withdrawl shakes!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
ahhhhhh my mistake aaron, I owe you an 'oil can' :)
love guiness as well but thats slightly behind fosters and belhaven scottish ale

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
texasbullitt said:
ahhhhhh my mistake aaron, I owe you an 'oil can' :)
love guiness as well but thats slightly behind fosters and belhaven scottish ale
Yes i love my oil cans lol. Oh man I havnt had Belhaven in a longgggg time.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I had to have a Jack Daniels on the rocks when i couldnt get on last nite. Feel much better now.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
I had to have a Jack Daniels on the rocks when i couldnt get on last nite. Feel much better now.
MMM there is another fav. i like it better when his 3 other friends, Jim jose and johnny come too. :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
I can't imagine how some of you felt. I lost the love for my Bullitt a while ago, and something sparked recently. . . so I came back. Been away from IMBOC for the better part of the year.

Won't happen again. Promise.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Slow_98GT said:
I can't imagine how some of you felt. I lost the love for my Bullitt a while ago, and something sparked recently. . . so I came back. Been away from IMBOC for the better part of the year.

Won't happen again. Promise.
:)

Welcome back!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crap! It happened again. Second time in three days.

Time Warner says they can't find anything wrong, but as soon as they reset the router, and the link light comes back... its fine.

We are researching now to see if it is a DOS attack on the front end (perhaps our car thief friends have a computer and can run a script... :mad: )

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
nice, we're back :)
I missed it the first time evidently :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts