Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I was wondering if you might like to gather at Sonic Burger on Grant on Friday, October 26th at 1900 (7 PM)? It would only be for an hour or so...meet, chat, compare rides, eat banana splits :grin:
Let me know if you're in.
Directions:
Exit I-10 at Grant and head East. Sonic will be about a quarter mile up Grant on the South (right) side on the access road to the movie theaters.
Hope to see you all there!

Black #5578 born Wednesday, 8-22-01
MODS: Steeda Tri-Ax,DenseCharger100mm,MGW satin goodies,Ford Racing 3.73's & Alum. Driveshft,Molded rear mudguards,30mm H&R spacers rear whls.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2001-10-20 17:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2001-10-22 18:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
155 Posts
It sounds like fun, count me in. After a belly-full of banana splits we can all go for a spirited helicopter ride! :wink:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would like to go but my wife has school on Tuesday nights and I have to stay home and watch the kids. I'd bring them but they would probably smear banana splits all over my ride.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would Monday the 29th be better for you Zman...How about you John? If better, we'll make it Monday.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi all,
I changed the meeting date to THIS FRIDAY the 26th at Sonic on Grant at 1900. I hope all the Tucson Bullitts can make it at that time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would love to be there but have to work nights.:sad: I will be there in spirit. Have a wonderfull time and have a split for me. :smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts