Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all the Arizona Bullitt posts? I'm in Tucson with #1661 DHG which I purchased at Holmes Tuttle Ford 5/31/01.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hank is here in Mesa with DHG No. 2634. :smile:

Hankster, DHG No. 2634

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hblattel on 2001-10-11 23:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey MidLife,

Mike here in northeast Phoenix. Black Bullitt #3651. I like your website, real nice. Why am I paying $58.75 ($63 w/tax) for the same mud flaps from Bell Ford? Looks like I got stung...

...and why doesn't my damn JPEG file show up in my signature?

Black Bullitt #3651

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLKBLIT on 2001-10-12 01:46 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi all, and Zman,
I'm in Tucson with black #5578, and I just met John here who has DHG #2920. (John was on the north side of town recently and saw a blue one too).
Let me know if you want to get together Zman...always fun talkin' Bullitts :-B

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Summer, I was at Holmes Tuttle Ford in Aug. and there was a black Bullitt on the showroom floor, it was probably yours.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is anyone taking their Bullitt to the car show at the Kino Sports Complex on the 20th to show it?

DHG #1661

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zman on 2001-10-12 17:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Me too...working night shift that weekend. But I will most likely visit the show, maybe driving my 68 Fastback there with the FOR SALE signs on it (if it hasn't sold by then).

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just adding to the list I am up in the northwest valley of Phoenix with Dark Highland Green #553.

Hopefully this won't upset anybody, but I also have the "Bullitt" plate for AZ. Just luck I believe, as I applied for it a soon as I mine arrived.

I know the Copperstate Mustang club is having a night at The Pavillons in November. Maybe we should try to get a couple of Bullitts to show up and park?

Kevin in Glendale

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Kevin,

Let me know and I'll try and make it. I was the guy looking at your car when you came to pick it up. Got mine on June 20th. It'd be cool to get a bunch of Bullitts in the same place at once. I haven't seen another one on the road yet.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Small world...I am glad you were able to snag a Bullitt. I checked out the pictures on your site, it looks very nice.

Anyway, here is the official text off of the Copperstate Mustang web site (http://www.copperstatemustangclub.com/):

November 17 - Mustang Thanksgiving Stampeed at the Scottsdale Pavillions. Show-Shine-Visit, 3PM til ?? Bring a frozen turkey or 6 cans of food for charity. We have 80 spots reserved so be sure to show up early. Contact Jim Griffin at 480-991-4922 for more info.

I will definitely go, as I went last year with my 68 Fastback, that I sold for my Bullitt. It would be cool to get some more Bullitts there if there are 7 in the valley. They usually organize the parking by years/models etc, so if we had a few, we could probably have a bullitt section.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Sounds good Kevin. I'll mark that day on my calendar for Mustang fun! I went through the member's list here today and there are nine Bullitt's in the valley and four others in the state. Hope some of those other Bullitt's can make it out? How bout it folks?

Hank

·
Registered
91 Posts
Possibly we could get the email addresses off of those AZ Bullitts profiles you looked up and send out a message to let them know about the event? I don't believe that would be in any violation of the Bullitt Club info?

Kevin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kgilch on 2001-10-18 14:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for the good words, I was suprised as you...as I thought for sure somebody would have taken the name before me. I submitted three spellings, Bullitt, Bulitt, Bullit and thought I would get none!

Now I am considering one of those nice brushed "bullitt" frames, but am not sure how many times I want to say bullitt on the back of the car?
Dark Highland Green #553

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kgilch on 2001-10-18 18:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
155 Posts
JohnHenry also in S.E. Tucson. I will be at the Casa show tomorrow too. Not to show but to look around. Maybe if we can coordinate a ball-park (no pun intended) time we can park together and have our own show in the parking lot.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts