Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the automotive section each Thursday they have an article on a different new car. A review actually. Today you can imagine my suprise when they had the BULLITT!!!! It is about a quarter of the page not counting the pics. It was written by Wheelbase Communications. I'm going to see if I can find anything on the net about them and I'll post a link if I do. The guy, Malcolm Guinn, wrote a good review but I don't thinik he got a chance to drive it. In the end he joked about the "movie-car: thing catching on and then Rockford Files Firebird, a Columbo Peugeot, or maybe a Beverly Hillbillies Clampett truck!!! Those could be interesting!!! LOL!!!
Cam

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You might try selling to some of those people trying to make their own Bullitt's!! LOL That would be funny!

I couldn't find a link for that article and my scanner isn't working!!!! May have to make a trip back to Wally World!
Cam

·
Registered
310 Posts
Speakin of people makin Bullitts saw a Silver GT today and wouldnt u know it had Bullitt wheels and gas cap ! Oh well kinda flattering I guess but we all know who has the real deals ! Thanx Havgun # 1676

1 - 3 of 3 Posts