Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Georgia Bullitt Club is pleased to announce that we will have a dyno day for our next meet on January 12, and it will be hosted by Team Ford in Marietta. Here is the info taken from our December newsletter:

Dyno Day at TEAM Ford!!!

Okay, here is the big event announcement of this issue!! We have arranged a very special day for our next meet. On January 12, as previously announced, Team Ford in Marietta will host a Dyno Day. We will start at 9:00 a.m. so there will be plenty of time to dyno everyone's car that is interested.

Now is the time to see how much horsepower your car really has! I ran mine on December 8th, at Team Ford, and it was very cool. Mine was the first Bullitt that they have ever done.

There's also nothing quite like the sound of a Bullitt at 6000 rpm in fourth gear! It really screams, especially from outside of the car! The regular price is $65 for three pulls, but Team Ford will be giving us a special club discount price of $50 for three pulls. Lunch will also be provided, and we can all go out to dinner if anyone wants to after the meet. You can just spectate if you want, but the club will be giving out a very special prize to the stock Bullitt that pulls the highest horsepower number for the day, and Team Ford will be giving out a prize for the modified Bullitt that pulls the most.

They can handle around 24 cars in a day. If you haven't dynoed yours yet, I highly recommend it - it is fun to watch, and gives you an idea of just how much power your Bullitt really has.

Dyno numbers can vary slightly from dyno to dyno, so it will be great to have a lot of Bullitts done on the same machine. We will be inviting other Mustang owners to join us for the dyno session, but all Bullitts will make their runs before non-members. I would love to see us have 8-10 Bullitts, or more, come out for this event, so I hope that many of you will set aside this date on your calendars. We need an estimate of how many dynos that Team Ford should prepare to do on that day, so please RSVP if you plan to dyno. If you do run yours, they give you all of the graphs and printouts from each run, so you have hard copies to take with you.

Since they can only handle around 24 cars in a day, I need to know how many will be bringing your Stang to dyno. It is open to non-Bullitts as well, and we have posted it on Stangnet.com and have several coming from there already. In fact, we already have 14 confirmed, a mix of Bullitts and non-Bullitts, so you need to reserve a spot pretty soon if you want to run. Either post here or send me an email to reserve yours. :grin:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great Kurt, I will reserve a spot for you. It will be good to see you again, and it will be a fun day! :grin:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Guy, Have a blast I look forward to getting mine dyno'd when I return, so Jay, how are those mufflers, let me know the hp gain you get out of them after your dyno. Also if you could send me the link for them again. do they also sell the pips, and if you would also find out what headers work with them. I know this is a lot to ask but I thank you. Get back with me when you can, I know that your busy. Thanks
Travis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts