Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about entering my car in the World of Wheels car show at the World Congress Center January 16-18 2009. Most of these cars are "trailer queens":neutral: . My car is really nothing but a really clean stock Bullitt, but a friend of mine has just about talked me into entering. What I'd really like to do is find someone with a 60's model Bullitt and an '08 Bullitt. (All Green) :dhg01: I think we could set up a pretty cool Bullitt display.:idea:

Anyone interested?? For $50 you get your car entered and a weekend pass for 2. Check out the details:

http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/atlanta.html

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Show & Glow

Go to that web site I posted at the bottom. You have to fill out the application, mail it in along with 2 photos of your car, and a check for $50. They want a 3/4 front photo and a photo from the back. It explains all that on the paper you fill out.

Now we need to find someone with a '68 Bullitt.... You know anyone???

Also, I reserved a 20 x 20 space. You should do the same and include it in your application that you want to be next to me.

We also have to have something to put on the floor to park our cars on. Like a piece of plastic or Carpet. I'm still trying to figure that out...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.