Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have`nt seen any other Bullitts in Atlanta area,just wandering where there at.WixBullitt Black Bullitt #860 Powder Springs

·
Registered
396 Posts
There will be a bunch in Atlanta September 26th thru the 29th for the MCA 25th anniversary. I'll be there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
WixBullitt, I live in Marietta...exit 267A off of I75. Not far from Town Center or Sprayberry High School. You must have purchased your Bullitt from Team Ford on Cobb Parkway? I believe that is the number I saw there.

John

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actualy John,I got it at World Ford off Barrett Pkwy.I almost bought a demo Saleen from Team Ford.I drove the Bullitt and my decision was made.They made me a great deal at World Ford.WixBullitt

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I will Also be at Atlanta for the MCA Birthday end of Sept

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
My family lives in Atlanta so I am there quite often. I was there two weekends ago and mine was the only Bullitt I saw. I will be at the September show as well.

·
Registered
396 Posts
When you register for the 25th MCA, make sure you registeer as a BULLITT so you can be classified corectly. They will be putting us together as a group, so I was led to believe.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Thanks Fred, I'll make sure I do. Maybe we all can meet some where and do a Bullitt train when we get there. Also I got my posters thanks. It costing me A bunch of money to get framed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts