Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is one of the hotter days Galveston has seen in a long time. The Sea wall is packed with parents and kids, lovers and homies, walking, talking, drinking, and swimming the ocean that is the Gulf of Mexico (part of the Atlantic for the less Geographically inclined). And well, the avid driver that I am (18450 miles) on the daily Bullitt, I drive the sea wall for my refreshing breath of polluted sea air and congested traffic!

First things first, I see a fellow Bullitt owner, whom I keep seeing!!! (I don't know who the guy is but is he registered!?) Then, in 3 different instances, I see the new Thunderbirds!!! A sky blue one, a yellow one, and of course, a sexy black one driven by a sexy lady... :smile: Anyhow, I just wanted to share that with you. Give our friendly Thunderbird brothers and sisters a high five! It's good to have them back!

·
Registered
822 Posts
My father just ordered a 2003 T-bird. I am excited for him as well. As he is getting older the vettes don't work for him anymore. So, I hope to let everyone know how the 2003 T-bird works out.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
It is really a shame the the local dealerships are asking around 15K over sticker for a T-Bird around here.

I guess they can ask whatever the market will bear, but that puts it in the Z06 price range. And if I had a choice between a new T-Bird and a 405 HP Z06, I wouldn't be driving a Ford!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Screech, what ENVIES me about your latest drive is not the Thunderbirds ... ITS THE WEATHER. :evil: I thought spring was finally here in Montana so I detailed the Bullitt and got it ready for a ride. This morning we woke up to SNOW, and cold weather! This will continue for the rest of the week! I guess that is why I only have 5,600 miles versus your 18K!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
after easter dinner, and the usual easter fun, I took my youngest (brandon-7) to the park so he could runaround crazy and practice his basbeball ( hitting) nice afternoon...sunny...somewhat warm... around 4:30 head home going down green oaks in arlington... see a pale yellow new t-bird with the top down. pull upnext to it at the light(both of us first in line) and was about to give him the thumbs up when he starts revving the little bird up in neutral,
looks like he is torquing it up as the light is about to turn green.... i can't believe this guy...wont look our way the whole deal... so i click of trac control and come out reasonably sane in case i am misinterpetting him.... i am not ... he hits its, barely squealing.... so i stay next to him and then kick her in....he turned right after i pulled him by about 5 cars and no... he wasnt backing off at that time.... whats the deal with that? lol maybe they need to supercharge the bird again to get some better performance... i will say one thing... nicelooking car even in yellow

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quite possibly, the new Thunderbirds are for Ford's rich and famous customers... or just the plain snobby ones. Either way, they are nice!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quite possibly, the new Thunderbirds are for Ford's rich and famous customers... or just the plain snobby ones. Either way, they are nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts