1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Place: North Scottsdale; Frank Lloyd Wright and 100th Street

Time: After 1 A.M.

License Plate # AZ 132 PJH

Mods are as follows: Stock aside from cat back Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust.

I know I havn't been around on here much but I know we exist as a pack, and this was the first place I could think of to get help.

I feel pretty much helpless, and angry, as I'm sure the few on here who've gone through this can relate.

If you guys can think of any other forums this can be posted, please let me know!

[email protected] and my number is 480-688-3402

May the spirit of Lt. Frank roast these MF'ers...

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Good luck in the search. Post this on as many boards as you can think of and then some. Bullitt 5135 had his stolen and it was recovered with some luck and a lot of hard work by some guys on FuelSluts.com and others in the Orlando area. The more places you post it the better your chances for recovery. I'm sure our AZ Bullittheads will keep an eye out. Keep us informed.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
Stangnet.com, Mach 1 Registry, SVT Performance to name a few more. Get pics up of your car, tag no. etc. Anything distinguishing so people can more easily recognize the car. Go to the local hang-outs, not just Mustang but any car hang-outs.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I will post it on the Mach 1 Registry Site for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Man I am so sorry!! :( The best of luck on the recovery!! Keep us posted!! I wish I was closer!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I'm hoping these jokers maybe just took her for a joyride and that she'll show up. The thing with the desert is that it can be ANYwhere at this point, and if it's made it to the RES, then I'm afraid for the result.

Talked to Scottsdale P.D., so the word is out.

·
Registered
393 Posts
There is no one word to describe the feeling when you realize your car has been stolen or vandalized.I hope you find your Bullitt soon.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Hope the Bullitt is found in great condition. Damn people that steal.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,028 Posts
So sorry to hear. :doubt:

Curious, how did this thief get into your Bullitt and drive off with it? What is the story? :confused:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Ouch very sorry to hear this!

Hope it all works out and they find your Bullitt in good condition.

Bud

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We had just moved into our new home, and the garage was full of boxes. It was the second night that I had to put her outside. The last time I saw her in the driveway was bout 9pm. I didn't go to bed until close to 2am. I can't understand how I didn't hear anything.

That's the art that is most disturbing. Apparently these guys were out pillaging the surrounding neighborhoods, because hey ditched a purse next to my girlfriend's car, and due to some miscellaneous items left in there, we were able to find the owner.

I dunno? We'll see what happens.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,028 Posts
Jas, I hope you find your Bullitt soon and it is OK.

I was always told that our newer Mustangs cannot be stolen unless they are put on a trailer as you have to have a programmed key to start it and you cannot hotwire. :confused:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'll be keeping an eye out for it....both off duty and when I'm on....Chandler PD will also know about this through me. As long as you reported it stolen, any agency, anywhere runs the plate or vin and it will show that way. Seeing as how my beat at work borders the reservation south of Chandler, you can bet I'll be looking down there.

If you need anything or have any questions, give me a call...cell 480-603-6041.

Troy

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
You can post this on ModularFords.com, modularpowerhouse.com, and any other forums you can find. You should also try the SVT forum sites. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
sganow said:
You can post this on ModularFords.com, modularpowerhouse.com, and any other forums you can find. You should also try the SVT forum sites. Good luck!
Yep anywhere and everywhere.

Except the Corvetteforum.

Let's just say they didn't think a mere Mustang being stolen was worthy of being on their high falutin forum. Got into some words with a couple of the A-holes over there. They seemed to think it was funny to insist that it was repossessed even though I made it clear that my home was burgularized and had over 10K in stuff lifted.

Another reason I am glad I sold the Vette and got back into a Bullitt (no offense Stoopkid).

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
no doubt the vette guys would not have been as involved as our guys either. gotta get the Arizona fuel sluts on the case!!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Geez, this is like the third stolen bullitt I've read about since summer started.

Best of luck finding it, hopefully it makes it home safe and sound.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I wish I was closer to help out, but if for some ungodly reason they get out here, I'll keep my eyes open. Sorry to hear about that, and hope all turns out well.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I better get Lo Jack.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts